Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM

Well I am still on the bench and I a out of malted milk ball eggs...hmmmmmm... Ok wel tomorrow is sunday so I will go to the store and get some rest as this bench is making my behind sore!!!! lol.. I will be back there monday with lots of eggs and a pillow!!!!!!! lol..

Candi I am so glad you liked you gifts! This was my first swap and I had so much fun. Cant wait for april...
Old 03-12-2011, 08:54 PM

Here are my goodies that I received from Hoppa (Jeff). And Bruce made the green-print thread catcher. There is an Easter greeting, a nice hand-written note, beautiful fabric, a square ruler (which I didn't have!), scrubbie shaped like a sea star and some cute booties (I don't know if they made them or not), and some note cards. Oh, and there was a butterfinger, but it didn't make it into the picture.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-151978.jpe  
Old 03-12-2011, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Here are my goodies that I received from Hoppa (Jeff). And Bruce made the green-print thread catcher. There is an Easter greeting, a nice hand-written note, beautiful fabric, a square ruler (which I didn't have!), scrubbie shaped like a sea star and some cute booties (I don't know if they made them or not), and some note cards. Oh, and there was a butterfinger, but it didn't make it into the picture.
What is a thread catcher? Havn't heard that before, and all I can think of is thread catcher = floor.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
What is a thread catcher? Havn't heard that before, and all I can think of is thread catcher = floor.
This is a thread catcher. It is not filled with the blocks anymore. I had a hard time convincing my little man that is was not a toy bag.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-153299.jpe  
Old 03-12-2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
My other one I have has a pin cushion on top weighted down with sand in it to keep it on the table and has a fabric bag hanging off it. You throw your thread in there instead of the "floor" or trash. LOL They really come in handy!
Old 03-13-2011, 02:22 AM

My tracking says my secret pal should receive tomorrow which will be the 14th.
Very nice packages everyone is getting. I can't wait for the April swap.Will be off Thursday for my retreat in Ga. This is my first so i plan on taking lots of pics.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:11 AM

Plainjane, Im so sorry for your loss and I willkeep you in my prayers.

Everyone has gotten such great packages, mine is going out in the morning!! It will be going to AL
Old 03-13-2011, 06:51 AM

I just checked the tracking on the package going to my March Secret Pal. It should be delivered tomorrow (Monday the 14th).. It is going South of me... there are only 2 states south.. are you in one of them?? hmmmmmmm :D
Old 03-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Power Poster

Well, I finally got my SP package mailed out on Friday morning. It is going to one of the three largest states in this wonderful country. Could it be CA, TX or AK? WOW, could it be you? It was a little later than I wanted, but it has been a rough month and a half. My bad auto accident Feb 3, the passing of my sister on March 1, and then going into the hospital unexpectedly right after I mailed my SP package. They thought it was my heart but turned out to be bronchitis and anxiety as Friday was the memorial service for my sister and I couldn't be there (700 miles away). PTL. I am home now and feeling blessed. GOD Bless my secret pal and I hope you enjoy your package. It was fun putting it together.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
I just checked the tracking on the package going to my March Secret Pal. It should be delivered tomorrow (Monday the 14th).. It is going South of me... there are only 2 states south.. are you in one of them?? hmmmmmmm :D
I'm in one of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yea it might be me