Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: May 2019 Pincushion Swap

Blog Entries
    My pleasure letsquilt.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

I also noticed that the pin cushion is actually sitting in a little thread catcher,OMG it’s all so cute!!!!
    PMarch

Blog Entries
    I received my Pincushion swap from m-fay today. It was awesome. There was an owl and a cat pincushion, carefully wrapped so they could not fight during the long flight. A package of purple clips and some orange and chocolate balls. Oh and last but not the least a cute little Koala Bear.

Sorry, no photos at this time.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I received my Pincushion swap from m-fay today. It was awesome. There was an owl and a cat pincushion, carefully wrapped so they could not fight during the long flight. A package of purple clips and some orange and chocolate balls. Oh and last but not the least a cute little Koala Bear.

Sorry, no photos at this time.
    So glad you love your items Aurora.... Marion, could you post a picture if you took one please?

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

I'm so sorry, it must be the first time I've overlooked taking a photo. I didnt have time to make a pea-green boat for them to sail in to Aurora. Glad it arrive OK and that you like it.
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

Hi Guys,

I didn't take a picture of the pincushion that I sent to Dianne, but here is one that is almost exactly the same that I made for a friend. She received it last week. As Marion is the only person left to receive, if she has no objections I will post the next swap.

Name:  Mouse Pincushion 1.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  360.6 KB

Thank you all for taking part in these swaps.... it is a lovely way to make new friends.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

The pin cushion I made for my partner has swam his way to his destination. Now he has to walk home. He should arrive hopefully in the next couple of days.

I'll post pics as soon as it arrives. I missed collecting my mail today so it could be there.

I got a parcel in the post today, but was too late to collect it! Roll on tomorrow!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  1.26 MBThis little turtle had a long way to swim but he has arrived safe and sound in his new home. Thank you so much Jessica...queenbarbie he is adorable.

I'm glad you like him. I try to do a different pincushion everytime. I'm getting so many pin cushions, I think I may have to stop. No way! Enjoy Mr. Green Swirls m-fay.

I'm off travelling overseas to UK tomorrow and guess what? I gave a pin cushion all cut out ready to embroider while I'm away. I wont be able to machine sew it up till I get home though, so will be late posting it. I've got a shelf full of PC's now...love them all.

Blog Entries
    Have I missed the sign up for the next swap?
    Aurora

Hi Guys,

Sorry it's so late but I have now put up the July swap.

https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...p-t305841.html

Hopefully there will be enough time to sign up and make a pincushion.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2