Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: May FQ Swap

congratulation MaryMo. if you will pm me your address I will send the fabric.

Here is my pic of the absolutely beautiful fabric that I received from none other than Yosamitesa. Thank you so very much. I already have plans for the sewing fabric which will be used on my sewing chair.
    Name:  DSC00258.JPG
Views: 118
Size:  1.78 MB

I received some lovely fabrics from ssnare. Great summer choices. I have to apologize because at the moment I am unable to post pictures. I guess I am going to have to take my computer in to see if it can be fixed. When I try to download pictures, it says I an not authorized. Really, I have done it for years. But I also lost my documents and my pictures I had on here.

Thanks so much Sherry.

Almost didn't make it to the post office today. Good thing there is one by me that is open until 10pm.

My day started at 430 this morning on my day off.....hate it when I can't sleep on my day off. Took my little Lucy to the groomers for a bath and nails, then mom and I went and got our hair cut. When we finished that ran to Wallyworld to get some tape and a few things. Then up to get Lucy from the groomers. By the time we got home I needed a nap........

Then this evening she wanted to go to Cato clothing store and that is when I hit the post office. The FQ's should be delivered by Wednesday next week.

Like I said earlier, one is going Northeast and the other Northwest.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Found a post office today, 1 headed south and the other northeast. And we're headed home, have had a great vacation but ready for my sewing cave....hope brat gets to see it and enjoy it too.... soon!

Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    I am heading to the post office now, one is going northeast of me and the other northwest

just as soon as I can get mom moving. LOL we are heading for some pampering and shopping.

Hmmm, I'm northeast of you. Could it be? Maybe me? Maybe?
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

I received five gorgeous FQs yesterday from Ssnare, thanks Ms Sherry. I love them. Will post photo later.

And mailing packages to zip codes. 623.. And 432.. On Monday, so be on the lookout.
    My Avatar "Kiya" by Deborah Grayson Studios (c)2008
    http://www.graysonstudios.com
    http://www.debbeedoesquilting.blogspot.com

I received two awesome packages today...one from Lstew and one from auntpiggylpn...both of them sent me the same cute little picnic ant fabric and all of the others are just beautiful..thank you both so much!
    Name:  P1010451 (640x480).jpg
Views: 101
Size:  251.4 KB
    from auntpiggylpn
    Name:  P1010452 (640x480).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  268.4 KB
    from Lstew2212
    Brenda

Congrats MaryMo on the first post! No FQs for me yet, but the anticipation just makes it sweeter when they arrive. I have some of that ant fabric, don't remember if I used it for this swap???? Geez I must be getting that oldtimers disease.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    I am out of town.....Found a quilt shop in Bowling Green KY and got some fabric I hope you will like.
    I too was in Bowling Green, KY on May 8. DD had a college tour of Western Kentucky University. I think this is going to be the one. You will have to share the LQS there with me. I will be visiting BG several times in the next 4-6 years.

I did not make it to the PO today. We had a repairman come. He was here 3 hours! During last Sunday's thunderstorms our directv went out. It couldn't receive the signal. Well, he said that it was struck by lightning and burnt up all of the outside components. We had no clue! It did no damage to the house inside or out. With that said, I have several packages to go to the PO on Monday.

Boy did I really score again I am a proud owner of my second set ( plus a finished block that is so cute). Makes me want to go on vacation. Thank you to the sweet person in Avery,CA. Sorry I do not know your board name.
    Name:  DSC00259.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  1.31 MB

Gosh Tracey, better the tv setup than the house!

Oh BDawn those are fun fabrics, and definitely say summer.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

BDawn~that would be the one and only Elisabrat...also known by many as le brat
    Brenda

Fabulous fabs came today from bdawn.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  259.9 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  352.1 KB

Got home from my all day quilt class to 2 presents!!!

Name:  photo copy.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  172.7 KB

From Lauriejo! I love them

and.....

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  170.7 KB

and Luvstoquilt! They are great!

They are awesome! Thank you ladies

really cute assortment coming in!!
    Brenda

I mailed my package north. Guess that narrows things down huh?

I love how everyone, with their fabrics, interprets summer. This was a great idea. so excited, can't wait for my packages.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Love seeing the different fabrics. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Maybe tomorrow they will be here on my birthday.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Love seeing the different fabrics. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Maybe tomorrow they will be here on my birthday.
    Oh! Happy Birthday!

Mine are being mailed tomorrow. Sorry I'm slow. I took them with me to visit my DD and hold her sweet baby on Friday BUT I left my house at 11:45. Po closes at 12 for lunch. I got back at 4:45...PO closes at 4:30. Wonky hours in my small town. One package is going North of me and alittle East. The other is going alittle more North and alittle more East.
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

happy mother's day!!

Happy Mothers Day!!
    Brenda

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    Just a little note, I have been having a little family crisis.... i have my fq to send and they will go out Monday I am sorry for the delay, Hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Glad you like them, boy did they fly out to coast! The other package (which needed to go 2000 fewer miles) hasn't gotten there yet.

Happy Birthday, createfourpaws. Hope it turns out to be a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day for you today.
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    I'm so excited, I didn't get Saturday's mail till today, I work all weekends,andi received my first fq package, it was from tlambing, nd itwas just delightful, really brightened up my day. She said se hoped I would enjoy her interpretation of summer, it's pretty much like mine, I loved the fabrics, I loved the adorable little bag sh put them in and the beautiful flower clip too.... You ave no idea what this little package did for me today....thank you so much....

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast