Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Swap Hosts

Wanda Lou, wonderful news! Praise God who does wonderful things.
Joe Joe, hope you feel better soon.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:18 AM

Hmmm...could it be? I am in the south east and my zip does add up to 24 and I LOVE fabric..Is it possible? Should I hope? ..Diana

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
Good Morning! I have not been able to access the board much the past week or so and in catching up this morning I see that my pal has been actively seeking clues...well Dear Secret Pal, your package is scheduled to be delivered TODAY...to a southeastern destination with a zipcode that equals 24. You requested fabric ...I hope you love the panel and backing fabric I sent to you to make a wallhanging for yourself for the holidays, along with all of the other goodies. Enjoy!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:25 AM

I've had my package ready to mail, just needed to get to PO. It's going waaaay NE from me. Hope you like everything. I tried to follow your requests, it's always fun to receive what you like, yes? I only had one problem with one item, of course it was the most important one in there..;o)

Sew Hugs,
Jean
Old 05-14-2012, 06:14 AM

Everybody, I need your prayers now. Today I went for a repeat mammogram of my right breast and I was told I had a cluster of calcifications in there. The radiologist told me they are usually benign but they biopsy them to be sure. He said this was a significant change since my last one 2 yrs ago. I am scheduled this Wed for a breast biopsy. I cannot lie, I broke down in his office and again when my husband I were leaving. All this because a GF of mine emailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was diagnosed w/breast cancer. I had not been for a mammogram in 2 yrs but after hearing that from her is when I scheduled mine. I am glad I did now. I will keep you all informed but please send me lots of prayers. And for those of you who have NOT had your mammo yet, GO GET IT NOW!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Swap Hosts

Oh, Teresa. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. You can be sure that I will be praying for you and especially praying for a positive outcome. Several years ago one of my doctors said that there seemed to be a spot of some sort in one of my breasts. While it turned out to be nothing significant, I had to go for those horrible spot compressions every six months and finally I couldn't deal with it any more so I haven't had a mammo for a few years. But, I will do one again now ... in support of you ... and will offer up the pain on your behalf. Hang in there and keep us posted sweetie.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:47 AM

Prayers being sent ..((( hugs))) Diana

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Everybody, I need your prayers now. Today I went for a repeat mammogram of my right breast and I was told I had a cluster of calcifications in there. The radiologist told me they are usually benign but they biopsy them to be sure. He said this was a significant change since my last one 2 yrs ago. I am scheduled this Wed for a breast biopsy. I cannot lie, I broke down in his office and again when my husband I were leaving. All this because a GF of mine emailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was diagnosed w/breast cancer. I had not been for a mammogram in 2 yrs but after hearing that from her is when I scheduled mine. I am glad I did now. I will keep you all informed but please send me lots of prayers. And for those of you who have NOT had your mammo yet, GO GET IT NOW!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:07 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne View Post
Ok confess who has my name? The suspense is getting to me ..Diana

I can not tell a lie........It's not me!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:22 AM

mscupid804 -- please think positive thoughts. Doctors and technology are so proactive these days. Sending prayers and happy thoughts your way.

Hope y'all had a good day yesterday. For me every day is mother's day -- I look at my beautiful daughters (even when they're cranky) and think, "Wow -- I made that!" I look at my granddaughters and think about how they wouldn't exist if their mom didn't. Then I thank God for the wonder of it all. That is my Mother's Day gift. As for my own mom -- she's been gone over 25 years now, but left behind a beautiful legacy. Thanks, Mom.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Swap Hosts

Nancy, what a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing it.
And now ... a verrrry, verrrrry bad person sent me a glitter covered monkey in a plastic bag where the poor thing cannot breathe! Bad Ladybug! Now I have to bring him to the vet.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:53 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

My sp does not post on this thread but she might read it so in case she does just wanted to let you know it is out for delivery. So if you are north of me be on the look out. OH and a clue. One of these words I have typed has the abbreviaton of your state in it.