Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST

Old 05-20-2014, 05:42 AM

Adelia I love that needle case and the fabric with the dragon flies!!! Packages are awesome this month!!! The package I got from Crafty Darlene was so appreciated and especially when she isn't even at home!!! I have read the magazine from cover to cover and am trying not to eat the DOVE bar immediately!!! LOL

Arizonagirl, I feel your pain in emptying out the "man cave". I so remember that..my DH was a collector ..he loved tools and nails and parts to fix things in our home that was 100 yrs old. He loved to find a hardware store that was closing. He said "Home Depot" was fine for newer homes but not for vintage ones. Take care of yourself and know you are in our thoughts! It is now over 6 years later for me so I can see a bit of humor but it was overwhelming at the start for sure!
Old 05-20-2014, 07:40 AM

Hey y'all!!
First... Sorry to hear of your lost Robyn. My thoughts are with you in spirit.
Second ...Jan glad you liked your package, I'll reply to you pm here in a bit.
Third ... I received my package from Jaz52 (Linda B.). It was a lovely package that included lots of patterns; including an Atkinson Designs pattern called "Lucky Stars", a machine needle cushion, "Diamond" anti-bac' gel from Bath & Body, 1 yard on fabric that has multicolored 1" champagne bottles on white background and a purse size notepad set. Thank You Jaz... I think I know of a way to use that fabric. The thought just popped into my head.... love when that happens.
Now I'm off to let Lori know it got here.

Toodles,
Tricia
Old 05-20-2014, 09:45 AM

Hello Secret Swap Pal............I just checked your tracking number again & it tells me that the package I sent to you was delivered to you yesterday. I am hoping you have it & everything arrived in great shape!!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:07 AM

Nothing at my house yet...I'm practicing patience.

My SP did get what I sent, though, and sent me a sweet pm.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:42 AM

Received the most wonderful package from homecaregiver this morning - I have to get pics to download - so will try again later . Thank you so much Patsy xx
Old 05-20-2014, 01:09 PM

Waiting for my package to come
Old 05-20-2014, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Hello Secret Swap Pal............I just checked your tracking number again & it tells me that the package I sent to you was delivered to you yesterday. I am hoping you have it & everything arrived in great shape!!
YEAH...........Maggy got her package from me yesterday!! That package sure had a long Journey!!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:23 PM

Lovely packages this month! That dog of mine is going to drive me to an early grave............ or bankrupt me. Most of you will know he was very ill recently in hospital and is on a special diet for life. We then discovered a lump which we're fairly confident is a benign cyst. Don't be deceived by this picture of innocence you see.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]476286[/ATTACH]

This is what he got up to when my back was turned. What you see is the remains of a wonderful gel holder Sewdamncute made me at Christmas Luckily he didn't pierce the gel as that would probably have landed him back in hospital!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]476287[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails fergus2.jpg   img_1197.jpg  
Old 05-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Power Poster

Knitette he is such a cutie and hope he will be ok. Gotta love him lol.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:40 AM

First let me say a big wow to all of the SP's for their nice pkgs I've seen. Though I'm not in it for this mth hopefully for next month I will. Knittete he is so cute! I can't believe he would do such a thing... lol! . Ok so we moved and now the unpacking. We moved out Fri-Sat and began unpacking on Sat. Yesterday my fiancee and I lifted heavy furniture (we had no other help) and he did well despite his knee. Needless to say I'm back at work I will tackle my sewing room this weekend though it is much smaller than the last one I had I'll have to be creative with space. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone. To all of those who aren't feeling well I pray you all get well. Have a great day!