Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 PM

ha ha ha sorry not you!
Originally Posted by WinSumLsSm
Originally Posted by wanda lou
It's a very hot 91 and partly cloudy secret pal.
you should get your package on Thursday.
I sure hope you like it.
It's been that hot. :) Is it me!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:47 AM

I to like to fish,but not sure if i put that on my sheet as well.
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by greenini
Ok, folks just got back from the PO and the grocery store (today is old farts discount day :lol: ), and some one who lives in a state adjoining my state should receive her package parcel post on 5/16....she likes to fish :!: ;)

mooretll, Candi, we're all in a state adjoining GA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I for one of us likes to fish, how bout you two? Though I don't think I put that on my info sheet.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:26 AM

Well, my box made it to the US and is on the way to......WA.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:30 AM

My Secret Pal is a Sagittarius on the cusp of Capricorn. I just read her horoscope for today which in part indicates "You seem to be enjoying yourself today as loving Venus and talkative Mercury both party with your key planet Jupiter. Still, you may be slightly worried that you're missing something very important...." You need not worry any longer my dear Secret Pal, your package has been delivered.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:59 AM

My delivery conf. ticket says pkg was delivered in Tampa, FL last Friday, tyhe 6th. Maybe she went out of town for Mothers Day ! I hope she is o,k. Sara
Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
WOW !!! Thank you so much Hoppa !! I love everything..the fabrics, the crayola note pad, journal, the making lemonade weekend quilt pattern, the sunflowers and crows applique kit, the candy and the adorable whale with a tutu :) and the tissue holder which is fantastic!!! Everything is just awesome..I was so excited that I was fixing to open everything up until a little bell went off in my head reminding me that I needed to take a picture first :D ..So now I am off to enjoy and open up everything..Thank you again so very much :-)
You are most welcome Diana Lynne as it was fun doing your package Glad that you like your package.

Hoppa
Old 05-12-2011, 05:37 AM

my zip adds up to 22 could it be me. I am in Tennesse for a few weeks so my GD is checking the mail for me . She will open the package when it arrives. I am going shopping Saturday to the LQS to see what is new in the quilting world. I will be shopping for next months Swap. Love to travel around the country. Nice packages this month.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:52 AM

I received my secret pal gift yesterday and my dh as well as myself wanted to see what was in my pal box. Grammynan (nancy ransom) sent me really great gifts. Except for the handbag, she lovingly wrapped my gifts in blue paper with a purple ribbon with a neat bowtie wrapped over the paper. She sent me a blue handmade handbag. this blue handbag, has several deep pockets in it to hold things inside it and it has a snap enclosure. that she made along with a handmade wallet that has white and block stripes, 2 compartments. One compartment is zippered and I can put things in it and it does have a sortage space behind the zippered section. The 2nd compartment has 6 credit card holders. For the enclosure, she has put velco to close it.On both of her beautifully made crafts she put her business card on them. She also sent me a tiedyed half yd. with diferent colored designs all over it. Next, I unwrapped my favorite candy, gummy bears. Ummmm, thankfully my dh doesnt care for them. Then I unwrapped a deep purple binding ribbon, seam ripper which I don't have one, my dh's dog chewed my last one I had. She wrapped pretty heart-shaped peralized straight pins. My dh said, "something else that I can tramp on" oh well, wear shoes then~! Haahaaa, Next, I unwrapped a small spool of blue thread along with 2 more wrapped blue ribbons. Oh, and the 1 gift that read, "Unwrap last". My final gift I unwrapped was a really awesome porcelin figurine of a turtle with a baby turtle on top of its shell. Ive taken 2 pics. One pic shows all I received plus my unwrapped gifts and then the 1 pic shows my little family of my new turtles.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-196097.jpe   attachment-196112.jpe  
Old 05-12-2011, 07:27 AM

great package, I love the fabric
Old 05-12-2011, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by gaby4v
Well, my box made it to the US and is on the way to......WA.
Could this be for me? I live in WA!! :thumbup: I Hope, I Hope, I Hope!!
:D :D :D :D