Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Stoves? Fire?
    That would be a little hard to ship....

Well SP finishing up my MILs quilt (Mother's Day Gift) and then I will start on you homemade something, which will certainly be Purple! Have everything else ready to go, so hope to have your pkg in the mail tomorrow! Everyone have a great day and off to shop my stash for a backing for her quilt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    That would be a little hard to ship....
    Ah, I know! MEAT!!!

Name:  i2dw5nf19k3wx9urqJqPNK9Oo1_500.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  64.4 KB
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    Hi all - Bought one item for one of my SP's this weekend. She likes something that you use when cooking.
    Oooh this could be me! I collect salt & pepper shakers and those are used when cooking.

Or maybe it's annt59 since I am way north of her and my zip code adds up to 18 (or 9).
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Hi all! You are all a group of nuts! Umm good nutty friends! I finally caught up to this page. Have been in bed with bronchitis and fever definitely not feeling well, but SP you will have your pkg this week. Need to make something special for you! I haven't see any hints that may apply to me but that's ok, I'm very patient Ok going to take some meds and shuffle to my sewing room before I psyche out I n bed! Y'all have a great day! My SP lives way West of me and is one busy gal!

Blog Entries
    Quiltnut ... I can't believe you are sick with the same thing that seems to be sweeping the northeast! I had it last week and almost everyone I know has it now or had it. It's awful. Hope you feel better soon.
    Krystyna

Quote Originally Posted by sarge1 View Post
    Another clue: my SP has not posted in this thread yet! I am sorry, though, that your package won't be sent out until the 11th, but be patient, it will be sent!
    I guess you're not my SP. I don't have any idea who it could be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Lori - do you love PURPLE owls???

Lauriejo, I suspect you like the kilt wearer more than the purple kilt. He looks cold. I'll give him a sweater.

Attachment 411929
    ROFL!!!! Krystyna you crack me up.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    I guess you're not my SP. I don't have any idea who it could be.
    It's me. I never post anywhere. It's like I'm invisible. Amazing, but true. Or false.
    Krystyna

sent my sp box out today oh my where is it going????????????

Well, none of the clues fit me. I DEFINITELY do not like purple. Although that purple kilt was "interesting" until you covered him with a sweater! One of my SPs package will be mailed late since an item I ordered for her won't be here by Friday--but she posts on this thread often, so I'm sure will understand. Plus it will be worth waiting for -- I promise. The other SP's package will be mailed on time. Just need to finish making something special for her.

Hello All - I haven't joined in on the monthly swaps in a while. Been dealing with my mother who has been ill but I just want to let everyone know I am having a Mother's Day Mystery Gift Giveaway on my new blog at www.quilterscandyshop.blogspot.com so become a follower and have your chance at winning a few goodies!
    Bernice
    City girl with a country heart!

Knitette- Oh my, oh my.... The owl is too cute... I could only be so lucky!!
    Last edited by tracibug; 05-06-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Message was parsed

Blog Entries
    Knitette I just ordered the pattern...maybe I will make one for the June SP swap...my pkg is all wrapped and ready to go. I am just waiting for Brenda to send out the names for the FQ swap so I can go to the post office just once. My mom has been having a lot of problems so I have been with her a lot...have to plan my trips out now in order to fit it all in.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

My SPs wish list keep getting sucked into cyber space. Finally came thru this morning. Went to Joann's Sat and got all of the staples. LQS here I come tomorrow on my lunch break for the must-haves and fabric to make your special gifties.

Corporate office change our work schedules; so no more Saturdays unless it's the last Saturday in the month and late night is aways the first Monday of the week. On Wednesday my daughter has planned College day at WKU. She has the opportunity to graduate in December from high school. We have to get on the ball so she finds a college to attend in January. Once we get home I plan to be in the "corner" the rest of the evening. This past weekend's thunderstorms messed up our satellite . The repairman won't be here until Saturday. No TV for us. Good thing I have lots of projects that need to be finished and in the mail before Monday. Now. I'm off to my last Ladies Class at Church. See you all when I get home!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeboop71 View Post
    Hello All - I haven't joined in on the monthly swaps in a while. Been dealing with my mother who has been ill but I just want to let everyone know I am having a Mother's Day Mystery Gift Giveaway on my new blog at www.quilterscandyshop.blogspot.com so become a follower and have your chance at winning a few goodies!

I am a follower now!

Blog Entries
    Ok, SP -- Your package went out today. Most likely on a slow boat to China..

Oh wait wrong Country! HEE.

A clue is you have been to the U.S. I am sorry I couldn't send more though. I hope you will like what I could send

Blog Entries
    Just a quick note. Dad had a very bad day. He has exactly 800 white blood cells. No chemo today, he's not allowed out of the house for a week, and nobody is allowed to touch him. I'm really upset, and I stupidly sewed when I was upset as I really, really hate being late with things. I was so frustrated I ruined a needlecase that is already overdue to get mailed out. Going to start over as soon as I take a break.

Blog Entries
    So sorry about your Dad! Sending good thoughts to you....
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Power Poster
    Quiltingdragon so sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers.
    Also sorry to hear about all the gals who haven't been feeling good, myself included, just a bad cold but one that I had no energy to do anything. Feel better now and hope others do too.

Blog Entries
    Quiltingdragon, prayers for your dad. Very scary when parents fall so seriously ill.

Grandma Peg, feel better soon!
    Krystyna

my sps package was mailed today. Like I said before you live in a county that the motto is "come on vacation leave on probation" Hope you enjoy it. One thing though I did not put any chocolate in the package, getting to hot to mail that.
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    Knitette I just ordered the pattern...maybe I will make one for the June SP swap..
    It's a really easy pattern, but be sure to leave enough room at his 'head' to turn him inside out - bigger than pattern suggests. Mine was like trying to thread a needle with rope.

Hope your father improves soon quiltingdragon.
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

Quote Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
    my sps package was mailed today. Like I said before you live in a county that the motto is "come on vacation leave on probation" Hope you enjoy it. One thing though I did not put any chocolate in the package, getting to hot to mail that.

Several states lay claim to that. Some town in Georgia for instance, Las Vegas, NV, New Orleans, LA and others.
    clsurz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clsurz View Post
    Several states lay claim to that. Some town in Georgia for instance, Las Vegas, NV, New Orleans, LA and others.
    And how would you know about that Miss Carol???
    Krystyna

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast