Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >
  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

    Old 06-27-2013, 10:43 AM
      #11711  
    Super Member
     
    Krisb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan
    Posts: 1,651
    Default

    Forgot to post a pic of the pretty block I got from Marlene (country-girl). I like it because it is a different pattern than you usually see.

    Krisb is offline  
    Old 06-28-2013, 07:04 AM
      #11712  
    Super Member
     
    rfbrazell's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Arlington Washington
    Posts: 2,018
    Default

    Ms Grace,
    Your blocks are done but my camera is not working. Soon as I get your address will get them in the mail to you.
    Hope you like them.
    R
    rfbrazell is offline  
    Old 07-01-2013, 07:07 AM
      #11713  
    Super Member
     
    ljptexas's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: NE of Fort Worth
    Posts: 2,456
    Default

    I am soooo ready for the July swap!!
    ljptexas is offline  
    Old 07-02-2013, 06:50 AM
      #11714  
    Super Member
     
    rfbrazell's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Arlington Washington
    Posts: 2,018
    Default

    SSnare
    Got my blocks and they are just PERFECTO. Great job, the points are just great and the colors are the best.
    My camera is on the fritz. I will send pics when it get fixed up.
    All the best
    R
    rfbrazell is offline  
    Old 07-02-2013, 04:39 PM
      #11715  
    Super Member
     
    abdconsultant's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Western North Carolina
    Posts: 2,916
    Default

    Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

    Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!
    abdconsultant is offline  
    Old 07-03-2013, 09:10 AM
      #11716  
    Super Member
     
    rfbrazell's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Arlington Washington
    Posts: 2,018
    Default

    Close your Eyes no PEEKING. You are getting a great Block.....Colorful too.....
    Yeah.
    R
    Originally Posted by abdconsultant
    Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

    Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!
    rfbrazell is offline  
    Old 07-03-2013, 10:44 AM
      #11717  
    Super Member
     
    jclinganrey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: Orange County, CA
    Posts: 3,040
    Default

    Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Jane,
    Let me know and I will send you a block. I hate to see any of my quilting family not get their blocks. Send me your colors and theme and background color and I will get one out to you.
    PM me with your address for mailing.
    robert
    Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

    Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

    Jane
    jclinganrey is offline  
    Old 07-03-2013, 02:43 PM
      #11718  
    Senior Member
     
    Sauki1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: Ludowici, GA
    Posts: 430
    Default

    Originally Posted by jclinganrey
    Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

    Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

    Jane
    I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

    Not excuses, just passing on info.
    Sauki1 is offline  
    Old 07-03-2013, 04:07 PM
      #11719  
    Super Member
     
    Oksewnsew's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Edmond, OK
    Posts: 1,860
    Default

    Jane, I'm still waiting on the April block from Girlscouts1 !! She received mine middle of April, in May I sent her a pm and she finally ans'd and said she'd get mine in the mail - nothing yet! If people can't keep up with their obligations, then they should drop out - IMHO.... I know life can get in the way, but communication would sure be appreciated!
    Oksewnsew is offline  
    Old 07-03-2013, 05:54 PM
      #11720  
    Super Member
     
    jclinganrey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: Orange County, CA
    Posts: 3,040
    Default

    Originally Posted by Sauki1
    I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

    Not excuses, just passing on info.
    -------------

    While I certainly agree that the tornadoes that destroyed OK were horrible beyond words, she and I were swap partners way back in October '12 - - -

    J
    jclinganrey is offline  
    Related Topics
    Thread
    Thread Starter
    Forum
    Replies
    Last Post
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    0
    12-01-2016 07:50 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    38
    06-11-2016 09:38 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    70
    05-27-2016 09:15 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    2446
    05-10-2016 12:43 PM
    quiltingeileen
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    2
    07-27-2014 03:47 PM

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is On
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off


    FREE Quilting Newsletter