Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 153 of 477 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 152 153 154 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

:( Sorry to hear your bad news. Thank you for sending my blocks they are wonderful and will be great for the beach. Will get a pic on later if not tonight on the weekend since we are leaving about 4am to go to VA and Lancaster. Can't wait for Lancaster for the fabric shops. Hope I can find some really good ones down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Well, my $100 Kenmore just stopped dead. Could this have to do with all the blocks I have been making!!

What a wonderful surprise in my mailbox today! Four amazing blocks from some swaps I have done. Aren't these blocks amazing? Remind you there are four so make sure you wait and look at all four.

Thank you Dotty!!!!!! I just LOVE batiks.
    Name:  Attachment-180206.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  56.1 KB

#2 from Dotty! Wow I feel so special. I really owe you.
    Name:  Attachment-180207.jpe
Size:  52.3 KB

#3 My March partner did awesome also. Thank you Gal288! Lots of time on this block.
    Name:  Attachment-180208.jpe
Views: 53
Size:  54.6 KB

#4 Another from Gal288 for a trade on fabric but needed to share it on here.
    Name:  Attachment-180212.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  56.3 KB

i dont see any blocks,well there is one.

I use a small manila envelope & pay $1.05. The legal envelopes may not go through the postage machine. I lost a block once and received only an empty envelope!
    Yes, and it was a fun barn from me. I'll never forgive the P.O.

Blog Entries
    So sorry about your machine Dot hope you can get sewing again soon.

What gorgeous blocks love them all.

those blocks ae gogeous, I love them all!!

Blog Entries
    Here is my Feb. block from Lille. Thank you so much, it is perfect for my theme Pansies/butterflies. Doesn't it look like SPRING?Very nice. Maine woods Mammie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Glad you liked it, Linda. A friend gave me a package of Thangles and this is a pattern that came with the strips of paper Thangles. I know, I could make them without the paper but this makes it so easy :-P

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    Paintmejudy i got your beautiful block today.I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Please post. Thanks again,cant wait till may :-D :-D
    I love that block pattern what is the name of it?

I got a pleasant surprise in the mailbox today!! 2 packages from extra swaps!!!!

I lOVE THEM!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO0 MUCH!!!!!

Dotty: The batiks are GORGEOUS!!
    Carsey

PokerDiva: Where did you get these beautiful fall fabrics???????? WOW!! I would love to get some of these!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

From PokerDiva This is sooooo Sweet!!
    Name:  Attachment-180439.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  58.8 KB

From dotcomdtcm I love Batiks
    Name:  Attachment-180440.jpe
Size:  86.9 KB

From PokerDiva Eye Popping!! I want some of this fabric!!!!
    Name:  Attachment-180441.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  68.7 KB

From dotcomdtcm Love the colors!!
    Name:  Attachment-180442.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  83.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    I got a pleasant surprise in the mailbox today!! 2 packages from extra swaps!!!!

Carsey

PokerDiva: Where did you get these beautiful fall fabrics???????? WOW!! I would love to get some of these!!!!! Thanks again!!!!
    Carole, the dottie fabric came in a fat quarter pack. Not sure where I got it as most of the fabric I use is from my stash. The red fabric is left over from a quilt I made and I think it came from a QS that is not longer here. I do have a little more left over if you would like me to send you some.

I made a block for an extra swap. Jonatha wanted autumn leaves, autumn colors, or harvest. I think I hit all of those with these fabrics. I have her permission to post a picture before she receives it. I will mail tomorrow.

Has anyone found a good way to label the blocks we receive? The little sticky labels fall off. I'd like to keep track so I can share the finished quilt with all contributors. Maybe just in a digital portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsey

Carsey

Carole, the dottie fabric came in a fat quarter pack. Not sure where I got it as most of the fabric I use is from my stash. The red fabric is left over from a quilt I made and I think it came from a QS that is not longer here. I do have a little more left over if you would like me to send you some.
    Thank you so much for the generous offer. Keep your stash for now!! I might want to swap with you again and you can always use that material............YEA the possibilities!!

I received another surprise today....... an extra swap with Moosegirl!! I am so blessed to receive such FANTASTIC blocks!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Carsey

This barn is exceptional!!!!! The fabric for the barn really looks like a barn!! I love the horses!!
    Name:  Attachment-180499.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  55.3 KB

These fall colors are perfect!! They will go great with my blocks from PokerDiva!!!! THANKS, Ladies!!!!
    Name:  Attachment-180500.jpe
Size:  69.3 KB

I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!

beautiful block from Karielt
    Name:  Attachment-180578.jpe
Size:  63.4 KB

Karielt has really been busy. Look at this wonderful house block!

Hi, Dotty. I take pix of all I make and receive, and tag the names on the photo. Label them as "to dotcomdtcom", or "from pokerdiva". In the PICTURES area of the computer, I have a folder labeled BOMs and in there are files for all the months I've been in the swap. Each month I add a new folder for that month.

In each of those monthly files I make a TO and FROM folder, and that is where the pictures go. Really easy way to keep track of who sent what and what I sent (so I don't duplicate blocks for people I swap with a lot).
    Has anyone found a good way to label the blocks we receive? The little sticky labels fall off. I'd like to keep track so I can share the finished quilt with all contributors. Maybe just in a digital portfolio?

A clever tree by Toriabelle. Love these extra swaps!

And, here comes the sunshine, by DesertNurse41/Cathy. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Hi, Dotty. I take pix of all I make and receive, and tag the names on the photo. Label them as "to dotcomdtcom", or "from pokerdiva". In the PICTURES area of the computer, I have a folder labeled BOMs and in there are files for all the months I've been in the swap. Each month I add a new folder for that month.

In each of those monthly files I make a TO and FROM folder, and that is where the pictures go. Really easy way to keep track of who sent what and what I sent (so I don't duplicate blocks for people I swap with a lot).
    I do the same thing!!

That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??

That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??
    Me? I picked halloween. =D

Yup -- a star pattern from Quilterscache.com, Shirley has it changed in the group's activity chart. Now I want to do a quilt with all the same pattern but will be different colors of the same block. I picked a block that had 5 different centers -- or create your own center! Can't wait to see what is going to come in -- got a couple that were put in the mail today, I think, from extra swaps. Love those extra swaps!

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!
    That is an amazing block. Reminds me of the Twilight Zone or something. AWESOME!!

I got a partner.

Page 153 of 477 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 152 153 154 163 203 253 ... LastLast