Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 215 of 477 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 214 215 216 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #5351
    Senior Member jigs1354's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    2
    OMG!! that's BEAUTIFUL!!! you did a great job for your first pp.
    jigs1354


    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790
    My first paper pieced block

  2. #5352
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    OH!!! HOW ADORABLE!!! These two are so sweet!!!!
    jigs1354
    I'm going to join that Sue swap in late July if it's still open

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Hey, There's My Friend....
    Sunbonnet Sue huh? That might be my next theme for the swap. My Grams did them by hand when I was a little one, and I had 5 or 6 blocks that I had kept for a long time, and of course, can't find them now. she did the hand embroidery with little boquets of flowers in there hands.
    Hmmm I'm gonna start thinking about it.
    Good Morning Friend.
    R

  3. #5353
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,013
    I received 3 pretties from Kimscruzer. Thank you Kim, they are great.
    Attached Images Attached Images



  4. #5354
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
    received grown up block today from montanable thank you cindy it is perfect love it.

    Linda
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5355
    Junior Member MandaLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    119
    Hey Robert, if you get a chance can you post a picture of your blocks. I forgot to take a picture before putting it in the envelope. Thanks!

  6. #5356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Aw, cute!!

  7. #5357
    Senior Member wytetygeress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brooksville, Florida
    Posts
    329
    I received two blocks from tomilu. The third is mine for her. I will be sending Hers out tommorow =).
    Attached Images Attached Images



  8. #5358
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by wytetygeress
    I received two blocks from tomilu. The third is mine for her. I will be sending Hers out tommorow =).
    Oh, oh, I love my block. Can't wait to get it. Thanks.
    Tommie

  9. #5359
    Senior Member wytetygeress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brooksville, Florida
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Quote Originally Posted by wytetygeress
    I received two blocks from tomilu. The third is mine for her. I will be sending Hers out tommorow =).
    Oh, oh, I love my block. Can't wait to get it. Thanks.
    Tommie
    You're welcome. I spent a few weeks going back forth trying to decided what to do. I wanted it to be really special knowing where the block is going to end up. Please send me a pic of the final quilt=)

  10. #5360
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
    does anyone know when the july partners will be posted

  11. #5361
    Super Member Difergie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Really cute!

  12. #5362
    Senior Member Roseysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Buena Park,CA
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    Is this pansies or violas?
    Really too small to tell. If I was to guess -Violas - they are smaller than pansies. A bigger pic would help.

  13. #5363
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    I looked at then again, I think they are sweet peas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseysue
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    Is this pansies or violas?
    Really too small to tell. If I was to guess -Violas - they are smaller than pansies. A bigger pic would help.

  14. #5364
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaLynn
    Hey Robert, if you get a chance can you post a picture of your blocks. I forgot to take a picture before putting it in the envelope. Thanks!
    Just waiting for the camera to charge. They are great.
    R

  15. #5365
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Here are a few blocks I finished today.
    # 1 is for Jetnica's halloween quilt
    #2 Is one of the horse blocks for buddy'sMom daughter
    #3 is for Abdona's black and white with a touch of burgundy. One more to go
    As soon as the camera charges back up I will post the blocks I got from Mandalynn, batik starts. Oh LA LA
    R
    Attached Images Attached Images



  16. #5366
    Junior Member MandaLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    119
    Here some of the lovely Blocks I've received for both quilts I'm working on.

    Marine Star from Toriabelle
    Name:  Attachment-219235.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  49.0 KB

    Butterflies from Toriabelle
    Name:  Attachment-219236.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  52.9 KB

    Butterflies from Patski
    Name:  Attachment-219238.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  59.5 KB

  17. #5367
    Senior Member jigs1354's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hi to you too, I'm lurking around reading and seeing all the new blocks and pot holders, doll quilts. All are so very nice.
    Hey!! sending you 2 blocks, finished 1 today and cut out a another one to stitch tomorrow. So will be in the mail by Monday.
    What are you working on now, you sure keep the blocks going full circle, do you sleep at night?? LOL.
    Thanks friend :) Happy 4th to you and yours and all on the quilt board...
    Shirley/TN.


    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    OH!!! HOW ADORABLE!!! These two are so sweet!!!!
    jigs1354
    I'm going to join that Sue swap in late July if it's still open

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Hey, There's My Friend....
    Sunbonnet Sue huh? That might be my next theme for the swap. My Grams did them by hand when I was a little one, and I had 5 or 6 blocks that I had kept for a long time, and of course, can't find them now. she did the hand embroidery with little boquets of flowers in there hands.
    Hmmm I'm gonna start thinking about it.
    Good Morning Friend.
    R
    :-)

  18. #5368
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    Hi to you too, I'm lurking around reading and seeing all the new blocks and pot holders, doll quilts. All are so very nice.
    Hey!! sending you 2 blocks, finished 1 today and cut out a another one to stitch tomorrow. So will be in the mail by Monday.
    What are you working on now, you sure keep the blocks going full circle, do you sleep at night?? LOL.
    Thanks friend :) Happy 4th to you and yours and all on the quilt board...
    Shirley/TN.


    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    OH!!! HOW ADORABLE!!! These two are so sweet!!!!
    jigs1354
    I'm going to join that Sue swap in late July if it's still open

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Hey, There's My Friend....
    Sunbonnet Sue huh? That might be my next theme for the swap. My Grams did them by hand when I was a little one, and I had 5 or 6 blocks that I had kept for a long time, and of course, can't find them now. she did the hand embroidery with little boquets of flowers in there hands.
    Hmmm I'm gonna start thinking about it.
    Good Morning Friend.
    R
    :-)
    I just posted 3 blocks I finshed up today. I have to get started on my in the garden swap. they are due on july 15. I think I am going to do batik butterflies with a garden fairy riding on the wings of the butterly.
    I'm going to do a protocol tomorrow and will post a picture of it. I have a brown log cabin to do for an extra swap another snow globe and one more horse applique block. And one special block for some one who loves Iris.
    there ya go.
    Done for the night.
    Got things all set up for tomorrow and get going early. I'm an early bird.
    Smile
    R

  19. #5369
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore
    does anyone know when the july partners will be posted
    Hope to work on July partners in bits and pieces over the weekend. Thanks to all for your patience.
    Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday!

  20. #5370
    Super Member Ms Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,842
    Blog Entries
    28
    All the blocks are beautiful! :-)

  21. #5371
    Super Member buddy'smom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,085
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    Hi to you too, I'm lurking around reading and seeing all the new blocks and pot holders, doll quilts. All are so very nice.
    Hey!! sending you 2 blocks, finished 1 today and cut out a another one to stitch tomorrow. So will be in the mail by Monday.
    What are you working on now, you sure keep the blocks going full circle, do you sleep at night?? LOL.
    Thanks friend :) Happy 4th to you and yours and all on the quilt board...
    Shirley/TN.

    WOW! there awesome!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    OH!!! HOW ADORABLE!!! These two are so sweet!!!!
    jigs1354
    I'm going to join that Sue swap in late July if it's still open

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Wishing you all a Happy July 4 weekend.
    Hey, There's My Friend....
    Sunbonnet Sue huh? That might be my next theme for the swap. My Grams did them by hand when I was a little one, and I had 5 or 6 blocks that I had kept for a long time, and of course, can't find them now. she did the hand embroidery with little boquets of flowers in there hands.
    Hmmm I'm gonna start thinking about it.
    Good Morning Friend.
    R
    :-)
    I just posted 3 blocks I finshed up today. I have to get started on my in the garden swap. they are due on july 15. I think I am going to do batik butterflies with a garden fairy riding on the wings of the butterly.
    I'm going to do a protocol tomorrow and will post a picture of it. I have a brown log cabin to do for an extra swap another snow globe and one more horse applique block. And one special block for some one who loves Iris.
    there ya go.
    Done for the night.
    Got things all set up for tomorrow and get going early. I'm an early bird.
    Smile
    R

  22. #5372
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    robert got my blocks today and i just love them and the extra butterflies ya!!!!! thank you....
    now do you want more star blocks for your ocean theme or blocks for your new one?

  23. #5373
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    The mail was full with my extra blocks, Robert,missgigglewings-donna and deb-crafty,I love them all thank you all so much!!! :-) :thumbup:

  24. #5374
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    robert got my blocks today and i just love them and the extra butterflies ya!!!!! thank you....
    now do you want more star blocks for your ocean theme or blocks for your new one?
    I'm thinking........thinking,........OK I'll think I am going to change to Oriental Lanterns here is a quick block link for the pattern. Asian fabrics in black, red, gold, dk orange. and the background pieces in tanish beige colors
    I have a plan.
    here is the link http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltpa...se_lantern.htm

    I have a plan

  25. #5375
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    robert got my blocks today and i just love them and the extra butterflies ya!!!!! thank you....
    now do you want more star blocks for your ocean theme or blocks for your new one?
    I'm thinking........thinking,........OK I'll think I am going to change to Oriental Lanterns here is a quick block link for the pattern. Asian fabrics in black, red, gold, dk orange. and the background pieces in tanish beige colors
    I have a plan.
    here is the link http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltpa...se_lantern.htm

    I have a plan
    Very nice,i will start working on it this weekend :-)

Page 215 of 477 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 214 215 216 225 265 315 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.