Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 351 of 477 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 350 351 352 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #8751
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Snowfamily on the way to Kendra in Canada,
    Mary Poopins on the way to Mikayala
    Santa on the way to Donna Luv2sew
    Holly leaves on the way to Quiltermama
    Center on thew ay to Fromzstore
    JUDYS quilt finally on the way to Arizona
    The Snowgal is done, but waiting to find out who I send it to.
    OK, I will post pics when I get home in a hour or so,.
    All the Best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats8e8
    Quote Originally Posted by quilting Carol
    The block for Quilted Horse. September block from me.
    That is just beautiful. Love the wolves.

  2. #8752
    Super Member dotcomdtcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City UWS
    Posts
    4,417
    Snowing here! Really weird on green trees!

  3. #8753
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,705
    Oh I saw that storm that was headed in your direction yesterday and thot 'WHY can't that be here'~ :cry: :cry: Ya'all will know that I LOVE SNOW & cold. Maybe your's won't last long, it is a wee bit early.

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Snowing here! Really weird on green trees!

  4. #8754
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Hey Jean,
    A santa is coiming your way, and I have another started.
    Dot, your box of fabric is being shipped ground and will get there in about a week she said.
    OK,
    Here are the pics for Kendra's Snowfamily and the Santa for Luv tosew in OK.
    More to come....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Oh I saw that storm that was headed in your direction yesterday and thot 'WHY can't that be here'~ :cry: :cry: Ya'all will know that I LOVE SNOW & cold. Maybe your's won't last long, it is a wee bit early.

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Snowing here! Really weird on green trees!
    Attached Images Attached Images



  5. #8755
    Super Member Foxflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Surprise Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,242
    Those are really gorgeous Robert!

  6. #8756
    Member amber2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    53
    I love the snowmen Robert. Very cute!

  7. #8757
    Junior Member Philarena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leesburg, Florida
    Posts
    160
    You really do the cutest blocks, Robert! Such talent in this group!

  8. #8758
    cjr
    cjr is offline
    Super Member cjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    1,402
    Snowman family is fantastic. I'm happy to see you using your new toy.

  9. #8759
    Super Member Carsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Hey Jean,
    A santa is coiming your way, and I have another started.
    Dot, your box of fabric is being shipped ground and will get there in about a week she said.
    OK,
    Here are the pics for Kendra's Snowfamily and the Santa for Luv tosew in OK.
    More to come....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Oh I saw that storm that was headed in your direction yesterday and thot 'WHY can't that be here'~ :cry: :cry: Ya'all will know that I LOVE SNOW & cold. Maybe your's won't last long, it is a wee bit early.

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Snowing here! Really weird on green trees!
    Robert:

    Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I wish you would join the Holiday/Winter/Christmas swap. Your blocks are the BEST!!!!

    Blessings!
    Carole

  10. #8760
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    WOW you have been a busy bee!

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Snowfamily on the way to Kendra in Canada,
    Mary Poopins on the way to Mikayala
    Santa on the way to Donna Luv2sew
    Holly leaves on the way to Quiltermama
    Center on thew ay to Fromzstore
    JUDYS quilt finally on the way to Arizona
    The Snowgal is done, but waiting to find out who I send it to.
    OK, I will post pics when I get home in a hour or so,.
    All the Best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats8e8
    Quote Originally Posted by quilting Carol
    The block for Quilted Horse. September block from me.
    That is just beautiful. Love the wolves.

  11. #8761
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    All are so lovely!

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Hey Jean,
    A santa is coiming your way, and I have another started.
    Dot, your box of fabric is being shipped ground and will get there in about a week she said.
    OK,
    Here are the pics for Kendra's Snowfamily and the Santa for Luv tosew in OK.
    More to come....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Oh I saw that storm that was headed in your direction yesterday and thot 'WHY can't that be here'~ :cry: :cry: Ya'all will know that I LOVE SNOW & cold. Maybe your's won't last long, it is a wee bit early.

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Snowing here! Really weird on green trees!

  12. #8762
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Beautiful Fan!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Robert, mailed this block to you today for October.
    Tommie

  13. #8763
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,400
    Blog Entries
    21
    Everyone's block are just awesome! Great job everyone!!!

  14. #8764
    Senior Member Lightening1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Starkville, Ms.
    Posts
    390
    Robert those blocks are just beautiful. I wish I could afford to get you to do a couple for me. But maybe in the future. Keep up the good work.

  15. #8765
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    New partners for November will be posted on Halloween night.
    ENJOY!!

  16. #8766
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Thats a SPOOOOOOOOKY thought...
    Happy Halloweenie........
    Boo
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    New partners for November will be posted on Halloween night.
    ENJOY!!

  17. #8767
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    10
    Oh Robert, those are so lovely, your blocks. WOW!! Your new machine is doing fabulous work. Will be going that direction to get my new longarm quilt machine. I have to go to "Seabeck". Never been there, but will be an adventure in a couple of weeks. Now to sell my old Nolting off. It has been a good starting machine, but ready to move forward. I am so used to my Nolting, going to be a change ot a Gammill. How far you from there?

  18. #8768
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    About 40 miles....are you staying down there? Maybe we can meet for coffee or dinner?
    Hows your knee doing.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Oh Robert, those are so lovely, your blocks. WOW!! Your new machine is doing fabulous work. Will be going that direction to get my new longarm quilt machine. I have to go to "Seabeck". Never been there, but will be an adventure in a couple of weeks. Now to sell my old Nolting off. It has been a good starting machine, but ready to move forward. I am so used to my Nolting, going to be a change ot a Gammill. How far you from there?

  19. #8769
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    10
    We will be staying in Tacoma, but would love to take the time to meet up with you. We can finite details later. The right big toe is doing good. Still swells and then goes numb, but able to be up and moving on it now. That is a challenge not to be able to move.

  20. #8770
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    This will be great...I feel like we have been friends for a long time. Keep us posted.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    We will be staying in Tacoma, but would love to take the time to meet up with you. We can finite details later. The right big toe is doing good. Still swells and then goes numb, but able to be up and moving on it now. That is a challenge not to be able to move.

  21. #8771
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Jean,
    Have I done an earthtone santa for you, I have some fabulous gold ( not metallic ) scallop silk. I used it on the kings costume in the King and I, and adding some coppers, rust, and cinnabar. I think it would be great if I haven't made you one.
    Let me know.
    I probably should have kept the pictures, but Opps I deleted them.
    R

  22. #8772
    Junior Member wanabquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    236
    Where did you find the snowman pattern for the pp? Iwant to do one,


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin in ME
    This is the block I made for KGoodhand. I had a lot of fun making it and really liked my little snowman- it was hard to say goodbye! :)

    This was my first time paper piecing. I found a pattern for a block I liked on-line, then based my design on it. I had the perfect snowflake fabric for the borders and ended up paper piecing the little nine-patch blocks in the corners, as well, because I couldn't figure out the measurements for cutting the little bitty squares! lol

  23. #8773
    Junior Member wanabquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    236
    Are the injections for your back pain? My daugther gets injections for her back she has 4 slipped disks in her neck and 3 bulging disks in her back. She has really bad head aches and her left side goes numb on her at the worst of times. But thay work!

  24. #8774
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Jean,
    Have I done an earthtone santa for you, I have some fabulous gold ( not metallic ) scallop silk. I used it on the kings costume in the King and I, and adding some coppers, rust, and cinnabar. I think it would be great if I haven't made you one.
    Let me know.
    I probably should have kept the pictures, but Opps I deleted them.
    R
    No Robert, most of mine have reds & greens, golds in them.. Earthtone would be pretty.. thanks

    Jean

  25. #8775
    Junior Member wanabquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    236
    I love it and I think it has a pop of color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
    Big TY to my Sept swap partner DannyValentine for this lovely tulip flower block. My DGD will love it! Ty again for swapping!
    Well your a busy bee today, I've been working on Doll Quilts for the other swaps, One I messed up suppose to be Black and White them with a Pop of color and what did I do...this...LOL

    So I will save it for the next quilt doll swap maybe aug...

Page 351 of 477 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 350 351 352 361 401 451 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.