Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >
  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  • MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

    Old 08-01-2011, 02:49 AM
      #6251  
    Senior Member
     
    fromzstore's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: High Point NC
    Posts: 691
    Default

    Beautiful
    fromzstore is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 AM
      #6252  
    Member
     
    nsmith529's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: Columbus, OH
    Posts: 11
    Default

    Hi everybody! I'm new here, although I have been lurking a bit and reading through all the messages. There are some very beautiful blocks being made. I'm a bit rusty myself, I haven't sewn in a few years, but I'm hoping this is just the place to get myself back into it. Look forward to seeing more of these wonderful blocks, and also giving and receiving some of them myself.
    nsmith529 is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 03:49 AM
      #6253  
    Senior Member
     
    JanetWall's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Clinton, MS
    Posts: 321
    Default

    I got these in the mail Saturday. Oh they are the prettiest every. I have never seen blocks like these. They will look get in my blanket . Thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-234706.jpe   attachment-234707.jpe   attachment-234708.jpe   attachment-234709.jpe  
    JanetWall is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 04:12 AM
      #6254  
    Super Member
     
    jacquie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Scotland, UK.
    Posts: 1,746
    Default

    they're lovely janet!! so sad mine hasn't arrived yet!!
    i sent it back at the beginning of july too!! :-(
    boohoo!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

    Originally Posted by JanetWall
    I got these in the mail Saturday. Oh they are the prettiest every. I have never seen blocks like these. They will look get in my blanket . Thank you so much.
    jacquie is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 04:44 AM
      #6255  
    Senior Member
     
    shnnn's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: nevada
    Posts: 827
    Default

    Robert, going to be a couple days before I can work on your poodles -- For some odd reason I seem to be pink deprived (wonder who might possibly be wandering away with my pink fabrics?). I guess I'll have to go shopping ;)

    Shannon
    shnnn is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 06:34 AM
      #6256  
    Senior Member
     
    Morningcoffeegal's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: OFallon, MO
    Posts: 425
    Default

    GM everyone! I am new to this swap, I am from Johnstown, Pa. I have been sewing & quilting for almost 40 yrs, WOW where did those yrs go? LOL Really excited to join in this swap I do have a question.

    Do we keep our swap partner a secret?
    Morningcoffeegal is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 06:44 AM
      #6257  
    Super Member
     
    ljdugas31's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Massachusettes
    Posts: 2,507
    Default

    Originally Posted by JanetWall
    I got these in the mail Saturday. Oh they are the prettiest every. I have never seen blocks like these. They will look get in my blanket . Thank you so much.
    OMG they are amazing!!!!!!!! Just beautiful. Who made them!!!!
    ljdugas31 is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 07:26 AM
      #6258  
    Super Member
     
    paintmejudy's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts: 4,664
    Default

    It's not secret. Sometimes the gals say something on the open thread about their partner, or usually just communicate by way of PM. Welcome to the swap! You'll love it.

    Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
    GM everyone! I am new to this swap, I am from Johnstown, Pa. I have been sewing & quilting for almost 40 yrs, WOW where did those yrs go? LOL Really excited to join in this swap I do have a question.

    Do we keep our swap partner a secret?
    paintmejudy is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 08:03 AM
      #6259  
    Super Member
     
    rfbrazell's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Arlington Washington
    Posts: 2,018
    Default

    Come on in and get your feet wet. You will really like it. The guys and gals on the swap are AWESOME. Welcome
    R
    Originally Posted by nsmith529
    Hi everybody! I'm new here, although I have been lurking a bit and reading through all the messages. There are some very beautiful blocks being made. I'm a bit rusty myself, I haven't sewn in a few years, but I'm hoping this is just the place to get myself back into it. Look forward to seeing more of these wonderful blocks, and also giving and receiving some of them myself.
    rfbrazell is offline  
    Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 AM
      #6260  
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Abilene,Texas
    Posts: 591
    Default

    i'm lookin for the person who wanted flame blks.. you'll find i get lost now and then..LOL!!!! molly
    sewnmom is offline  
    Related Topics
    Thread
    Thread Starter
    Forum
    Replies
    Last Post
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    0
    12-01-2016 07:50 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    38
    06-11-2016 09:38 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    70
    05-27-2016 09:15 AM
    Oksewnsew
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    2446
    05-10-2016 12:43 PM
    quiltingeileen
    Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
    2
    07-27-2014 03:47 PM

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is On
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off


    FREE Quilting Newsletter