Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 09-07-2011, 02:39 PM

I love all these blocks they are so pretty
Old 09-07-2011, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
that just makes life interesting,Linda i will send yours out tomorrow. :-)
too many Lindas
Old 09-07-2011, 03:16 PM

Love the hedgehogs
Old 09-07-2011, 03:28 PM

Glad you liked your star blocks, Linda. Here they are, as requested.
Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Judy got my sept blocks,thank you i love them!!! Please post. :-)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-252948.jpe  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:29 PM

Beautiful stars and hedgehogs.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Foxflower
Originally Posted by shnnn
Foxflower that's great!
So, that means you want it? :cry: :lol: I have a couple clip art butterflies that I could do also.
If you really want it... we're happy with whatever we get :D
Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 PM

Well, shnnn, let's see what else I come up with. I'll be happy to send it too you as long as you want it. Sometimes I wonder if someone is just being nice when I ask if they want it and they say yes. So, note to all board members, if I ask if a block is wanted, it's okay to say no, thank you, something else would be preferable, okay?
Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 PM

Well, shnnn, let's see what else I come up with. I'll be happy to send it too you as long as you want it. Sometimes I wonder if someone is just being nice when I ask if they want it and they say yes. So, note to all board members, if I ask if a block is wanted, it's okay to say no, thank you, something else would be preferable, okay?
When I say we are happy with what we get I mean it. This particular set is for my 7 year old. She is so excited to get mail, I'm not sure it would matter if it was blank sheets of paper inside. She does make me tell her the story of each block that comes in, who and where it's from, and what we traded. She thinks it's so cool that all these people from all over are making blocks for her!
With the way I'm getting backed up on everything I may have to start making her sew her own swaps! I did add some extra incentive today though... The book I ordered came in so I have a new book and a pile of fabric calling my name (like I really need to start a new project, right?) Tomorrow I will wash it while I work on swap blocks.... then press it and leave it sitting right next to my sewing machine to taunt me until I get caught up and can play with it!

I finished fans yesterday -- and got started on stars -- I am ready to throw the printer in the trash, have to whip it into shape before I can get the cars done... And!!! I signed up for the doll quilt swap again :shock: Tomorrow will be a good day :wink:
Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 PM

When I say we are happy with what we get I mean it. This particular set is for my 7 year old. She is so excited to get mail, I'm not sure it would matter if it was blank sheets of paper inside. She does make me tell her the story of each block that comes in, who and where it's from, and what we traded. She thinks it's so cool that all these people from all over are making blocks for her!
With the way I'm getting backed up on everything I may have to start making her sew her own swaps! :wink:
Well, I asked my 6 year old if she approved, and she wasn't too sure. If I have time I'll try to make something more girly and run it by my DD for kiddy approval. Knowing it's for a little girl helps.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:58 PM

With the way I'm getting backed up on everything I may have to start making her sew her own swaps! :wink:
Well, I asked my 6 year old if she approved, and she wasn't too sure. If I have time I'll try to make something more girly and run it by my DD for kiddy approval. Knowing it's for a little girl helps.
:thumbup: lol, when all else fails ask a child! They dont temper their opinions!