Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 PM

Default Thanks for the suggestion

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
Go to my blog if you need to know who your partner is. To get to my blog click on my avatar it will show you my blog it has the list of people paired up but not there block.
I have posted the sites for the patterns. Duh, I don't know why I didn't think of it.
R
Old 11-03-2011, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Do you have to do this every time you want to post a picture, because if you do it the way I posted it's already done and you don't have to keep doing it...
I will have to do a little research tomorrow. There are certain things I can't do on my iPad which is what I'm on.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by LauraEllen View Post
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the page where we see who our partners are and their themes and addresses?
I have been trying for 30 minutes to find the activity page. I have been in tears of frustration and I want to leave this "new and improved"site but I have so many friends here...if I could just find them! I know they will delete anything they don't want to hear but why did they do this to us...I hate it!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
I have posted the sites for the patterns. Duh, I don't know why I didn't think of it.
R
I put your pattern links on my blog but the one link comes up not found the Dresden lion is cute.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
I have been trying for 30 minutes to find the activity page. I have been in tears of frustration and I want to leave this "new and improved"site but I have so many friends here...if I could just find them! I know they will delete anything they don't want to hear but why did they do this to us...I hate it!
I will PM you with your partner. I have listed all of the November partners on Page 884 of this forum.
For some reason, the Activity Lists didn't make it into the new system. I am waiting to hear from PatriceJ to see what they plan to do about it. In the meantime, please use the list on page 884 or PM me and I will let you know who your partner is. You will have to contact your partner for their theme and mailing address since I don't have that info without the Activity List, nor can I send mass PMs to all participants. Let's hope this is resolved soon!!!!
Thanks!
shirley
Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 AM

Sorry, Missgigglewings - my PM to you did not go through because your inbox is full. You have to delete some before you can get any more in. Your November partner is Roe.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:13 AM

Hi, I can't get thru on PM to my partner and I have deleted the whole file messages. So this will be my last swap and will morningcoffeegal please contact me direct on [email protected] Thanks Moosegirl
Old 11-04-2011, 07:08 AM

Good morning everyone! Moosegirl I will send you an email on your yahoo also but just incase you check in here I did happen to log on and knew you were my partner for Nov before the site was changed. I am pretty sure I still have your snailmail addy from a previous swap we did together if not I will let you know. I feel bad that alot of ppl are getting frustrated with the new site I am as well and am spending less time on here & more time doing other things which at this time of the yr is a good thing. I do miss how user friendly the old site was it didnt take long to catch on to the sites setup but like anything else we have to deal with changes.

So for now I know I can find my way to my swaps that I am in, still cant post pics but thats ok and have found that just by typing in the search block feature what I am looking for on here usually leads me to it eventually so I am a happy camper for that! LOL Still learning to navigate the site myself and do Miss everyone here and all the chatter & pics of progress! If anyone leaves and would like to stay in touch you can reach me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by moosegirl View Post
Hi, I can't get thru on PM to my partner and I have deleted the whole file messages. So this will be my last swap and will morningcoffeegal please contact me direct on [email protected] Thanks Moosegirl
Old 11-04-2011, 07:31 AM

Finding the new website very, very, UN-user friendly. They need to take lessons from Apple...

Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:18 AM

Hi: I am having so much trouble finding my partner for this month. Could you please tell me who she is. I checked on pg. 884 to see who it is, says my partner is quiltingnonnie, but that is not the right person. Please whatever help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.