MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full

Old 04-18-2013, 02:25 PM

momma-k don't worry, you're not losing your mind! we do hop from one subject to another then back again!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:27 PM

I never have been a smoker, grew up with them, so I get it. I can't do it. My son had major ear issues from 2 to 5 no smokers in the house. so who knows... I know it wasnt for me. thats what I know. I also know been married to two smokers that the smell is not something they understand. I mention it and I get a ...what? no smoking in my house. My issue is I have cats. A lot of them. Love them to pieces. no one else does. so keeping fabric out of their reach, keeping them off the sewing table, making sure I pick the heck of the hairs off my items.. this is what you do. its what I do but I am cautious anyways. What would never bug me might be seriously not good for another. Ah its good we have our differences

LOL the funny thing this bouncing off topics well until we get partners we cant chat mug rugs terrifically other than I love them so we do fling, fling fling from one subject to another. I am so sorry its part of my new DNA I am positive. I have trouble with remembering what I just read so going to another topic? oh so easy. its all my fault. go ahead. bean me. I am ready. hiding in the kitchen... you can't find me!

NEXT WEEK? NELCO NEXT WEEK?? what happend to this week? I know if I scroll back it says this week not next week. now I am on a mission when I remember what it is I was going to find (ain't happening) glad to help. pick me then pick someone else. super easy see? the rest are willing to wait another week no issue what so ever. no problemo.

ok here it is..
Old 04-18-2013, 06:43 PM

I still haven't got a clue what I want to do for mine, so next week is fine for me. I need to go fabric shopping this weekend for the batik block swap, and another runner I need to make that I can't until I have some white fabric that is more than lining thickness, lol. I also need some magnetic closures of some sort for that wallet I'm making. She won't get off her duff and answer the couple questions I asked about it, so she won't get it this weekend. I do have to go Barbie shopping though. Good thing the Joann's in Columbus, GA is in the same strip with Toys R Us! If I don't go to Columbus, I may go to Montgomery. I don't think my boyfriend will have such a fit that way. Found out this morning that the birthday party is Sunday & we have to go to a function Saturday night. I'm thinking he's going to fret all day if I go to Columbus & stop off to work a while at my side job knowing we have that thing to go to that evening.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:09 PM

ok, this is sad. i have to check the heading as i read and respond. there are several of us on the same threads, so quick, without looking , what thread are we on??? crazy, right. i am very sad and introspective tonight as my rottie friend spends his last night with his family. tomorrow he is in god's arms. he has stopped eating, and his systems are shutting down. my heart goes out to his mom, grannof6, and his dane sister, heidi. rest, puppy. all will be well.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:28 AM

I will keep your friend in my thoughts, and prayers. She is very brave, a good friend, unselfish, kind, and loving. It takes all those things to do what she is doing!
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 AM

Nancia they are losing a friend but there is goodness in this too.. there will be peace for the dog. How could you not wish peace? the physical doggie wont be there but he is in their hearts girl. I think the gift keeps on giving this love we have. It will always be a treasure for them to hold onto. This is life sweetie. Don't cry because he is going .. smile because he was there. Hugs to all of you and prayers for a smile in all of your day.

I lose my track of what swap I am writing in ALL the time I have to go back to the top. I call it a sign of multiswap syndrome. When you sign up for many swaps your always zooming from one to the next. You my sweet girl are not alone!

OK I will finish my project today. I have about 6 to do so its not like I will lack for variety. OK FINE NELCO its your fault that I am going to be productive. lol I kid a lot too btw.. I do have lots of things to work on. I believe its going to be sunny and warm and a wonderful day. Time to put on Dean Martin to slowly get the morning started!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:37 AM

Hey Elisabrat! I have multiple kitties too!! hair everywhere..... 5 indoor boyz, two of them with one eye only (this is why I'm always broke, the vets get lots of $$ from me), and I have a colony of outdoor kitties that are under my care also. I'm off the wall right now, I have about 15 different theme ideas for mug rugs but will pace myself until I know what my partner would like. And I'm probably finishing up a huge tshirt commission quilt this weekend, so that will keep me off the jazz of wanting to crank out mug rugs! Can't wait for the fun to start!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:55 AM

Red face :: grins ::

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
momma-k don't worry, you're not losing your mind! we do hop from one subject to another then back again!
That is what we call in my home " chasing rabbits".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]408950[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails girl-chasing.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:24 AM

LOL Brat.. the week is not over with until Sat midnight.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I never have been a smoker, grew up with them, so I get it. I can't do it. My son had major ear issues from 2 to 5 no smokers in the house. so who knows... I know it wasnt for me. thats what I know. I also know been married to two smokers that the smell is not something they understand. I mention it and I get a ...what? no smoking in my house. My issue is I have cats. A lot of them. Love them to pieces. no one else does. so keeping fabric out of their reach, keeping them off the sewing table, making sure I pick the heck of the hairs off my items.. this is what you do. its what I do but I am cautious anyways. What would never bug me might be seriously not good for another. Ah its good we have our differences

LOL the funny thing this bouncing off topics well until we get partners we cant chat mug rugs terrifically other than I love them so we do fling, fling fling from one subject to another. I am so sorry its part of my new DNA I am positive. I have trouble with remembering what I just read so going to another topic? oh so easy. its all my fault. go ahead. bean me. I am ready. hiding in the kitchen... you can't find me!

NEXT WEEK? NELCO NEXT WEEK?? what happend to this week? I know if I scroll back it says this week not next week. now I am on a mission when I remember what it is I was going to find (ain't happening) glad to help. pick me then pick someone else. super easy see? the rest are willing to wait another week no issue what so ever. no problemo.

ok here it is..
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 AM

Colleen that is so cute! I love the edging!