MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full

Old 04-13-2013, 03:30 AM

Woohoo! I'm part of a swap thread that turned into a sticky on the board!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:38 AM

Morning - I just sent a PM to join. Hope I am not too late. Loved the last mug rug swap. So, please add me in.
Margaret.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:00 AM

Ohhh, sent my PM hope I made it!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 04:44 AM

I just pm'ed I hope I made it
Old 04-13-2013, 04:52 AM
som

yaaaaa/ im in im #39, you can surprize me ,i like anything, cant wait to get my partner,

SOM

Old 04-13-2013, 04:57 AM

wow I think Nelco will be announcing this morning that we filled up. snooze you .. well you dont ever lose on the quilting board if your not in one swap you can always be in another. In fact when this is full hobble on over tonite we will be posting a brand new table runner table mat swap! and heck they are not THAT much bigger than a mug rug! so you might consider signing up there if again this one is full. I think so many of you snuck in in the middle of the night! I didnt see you when I checked last. wow a bunch of night owls!!! owls.. did anyone do owls last time? or are they passay now (spell check Nancia please).. I know they were the rage only just a few months ago. I will come home today from dialysis to find this swap is full!! yipppeeeee!!!! yahooooo!!! dancing like the kitty in the previous post.. I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it... dance dance wiggle wiggle.. yuppers thats me. shy violet of a person me..
Old 04-13-2013, 07:47 AM

I hope I made the cut, I really have been looking forward to this swap. We were on the road all day yesterday travelling from Alabama to Wisconsin for 17 hours. After enjoying 80 degree weather in Alabama we arrived home to 34 degrees and snow flurries.

Jan
Old 04-13-2013, 07:52 AM

Wow!! Glad I checked the board yesterday, or I would have lost out!! I'm #22 (years old.... he he he). Now how does that go? My sis always says 22 with 32 years of experience! Yup.
In case you can't tell.... I LOVE kitties!! (ravatar is one of my older kitties - Dusty). I also like just about ANYTHING. I'm a mad, mad, mad paper piecer too! And I live in the stinkin' desert where the temps regularly exceed 110 during the hottest part of the summer (like from June - September). And no one ever believes us when they exclaim about how HOT it is and we say "yes, but it's a DRY heat". Like that makes it cooler.... Us desert rats tend to hibernate in air conditioned houses. My sewing room is my favorite place this time of the year!
I have every type of fabric that can be listed. Ok, may be missing a few, but there's plenty of quilting stores and online stores with the ability to add to the stash.
Can't wait for this one to start, it's going to be funnnnnnn!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
hey, guys! welcome to all the new folks!! this is really fun, and one of the best parts, other than the pictures and suspense is the playful chatter. so, don't be a stranger! be sure to check in and chat with us! that's how we all get to know each other. why else would brat be ready to make me a mugrug with monkeys, flamingoes and whatever? the girl knows me!! not face to face, but from all the swaps we chat on, and we do chat-- a lot! so come on! talk to me, baby!

hey, stitchinpost! where 'bouts? spent 25 yrs in dallas, and 2 out of 3 of my kids are still there! my heart and soul are still in texas, no matter where this foolish body is. i figure we'll make it back in the next 10 yrs or so....he's got to retire sometime! meanwhile the kids and i skype, and once in a while, i visit. will be there all of august, playing with my dgd! can't wait!!! notice your signature says ky. what's it like? glad to meet you!

iam from ft worth,,havnt been back for bout 8 years,,miss it sooooooooo much,,i live in KY,now,,but iam still alllllllllllll TEXAS,LOLOL,,iam doing a round robin in my quilt quild,,and iam goin with a TEXAS theam,,i thought that would be cool,to see what everyone will make,i made the state of TEXAS,,A,YELLOW ROSE,,ATEXAS RANGER BADGE,AND A TEXAS STATE FLAG IN SHAPE OF A HEART,,,,for my 1st row,,hope they put anything to do with texas on it,,,thats what iam going for,
Old 04-13-2013, 08:01 AM

its says iam posting at 7;56 here but here in KY ,ITS 11AM