Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme! >

Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme!

Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme!

Old 05-03-2015, 10:43 AM

Swapped notes with my partner, Terriann. Can't wait to see what's in everyone's garden!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Power Poster

my partner mailed me today. Hopefully I can get to the po tomorrow.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:26 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from my partner too.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Power Poster

Just made another mug rug for my partner, so she'll get 2. I hope she likes bright colorful things.
Really didn't take much time at all to whip up another one.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:55 PM

PM'd my partner last night but haven't heard anything back yet. Still early, so no worries Plus, she is very new to the board so maybe hasn't yet reached the point where she feels compelled to check the board several times a day, just to see what everyone's doing LOL
Old 05-03-2015, 04:12 PM

I did pm Carolinepaj waiting to hear from her, and get her address. Got to mail early, to get across seas.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by snownannie View Post
Sent my partner a pm but haven't heard anything yet. Anxiously awaiting so I can get started. Hope she will like what I have in mind.
I just checked into our motel here in the Grand Canyon...won't be home for another week, but I've pm'd you. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

Ronda, have a wonderful time and send us all some pictures if you get the chance. thanks
Old 05-03-2015, 06:22 PM

Dee7683 and I have connected - she's a hoot I just answered her questions (hopefully!). It's fun getting to know each other. Come to find out, Dee likes gardening and we're comparing our gardens - I'm the kind that learns by "trial and error" (if it doesn't grow, then I'll plant something else . . . ). Now that company is gone, I'll be able to concentrate and start the May mug rug for Dee
Old 05-04-2015, 05:51 AM

I cant wait for sneak peaks! ok anxiously awaiting everyones garden ideas! almost time to plant my herbs.. few more weeks. hopefully it will be done sneaking a batch of snow to us by then. we will see! I would love to grow what I used to be able to plant in ca. Artichokes! and tomatoes and eggplants and zucchini and oh every herb under the sun.. watermelon and pumpkins! and anything that looked good when I saw it at the garden store. course kneeling aint happening any longer darn it but thankfully I have three huge wine barrels that are cut in half and sitting on my lawn that I can plant my herbs in. Plus with help I can get out there to plant them, go back and weed them and then cut what I need from them when they all come in. all for the price of three packets of seeds! and they were 60 percent off! oh yeah! I love to put birdseed out too. finally the little song birds come and they come in droves! the bigger birds mocking birds, and doves are not as much interested as flying down into the patio with the dog lol but those babies come in dozens. its so darn cute!

well waiting for the show to begin! a corner here and there? maybe here is my fabric not saying how I am putting it together... come on ladies show your goods! grin..