Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed >

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
I got a beautiful mr from sewdamcute and i love it. I appologize to my person, her mr should be delivered soon. It went out late, but i thought she would have it by now, she posted yesterday that she had not gotten it yet. I cannot post a picture from home and have not been able to from work, but will as soon as i can. Thanks times a million to our "HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST" Nelco, you did a great job and I am sorry I was one of your problem childs!
THANK YOU!! My daughter called me early this evening from home to tell me that the mail finally arrived today, and there was a squishy package for me~!!! ( I am at my other daughters house at the time)..I was so excited that I had her open it for me and text me pictures!!..I love the rug!! It is SO colorful!! I told my DD to not even THINK about keeping it!! I am planning on using the planning calendar to keep records of what I accomplish in my quilting every day....The transportation map looks like a neat edition to my collection of old paperwork!! ( I even have books of plaid stamps---showing my age??)....I am going to see if she can email me the pics, so I can post them!! Thank you again so much!!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:52 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394254[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by letsquilt View Post
This is the mug rug and cup I sent out to my partner, still have not heard a word from her.
letsquilt - The mug rug arrived on Friday! I haven't let myself on the computer the last couple days because I had some big deadlines for work and school, so I couldn't be distracted!

I love the mug rug - I've been wanting something with an animal print, and this is perfect. I even have pictures ready to post. Thank you so much for everything - the seam ripper (which is unfortunately always needed) the tea, cookies, shopping tote, mug and the rug!
Attached Thumbnails package-received.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 04:36 AM

I'm so glad you got it and like it,I always stress out about colors I pick but then usually find a mug I like and go with that.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:44 AM

Morning - I sent my mug rug out the end of January but forgot a card with my user name.
Just like me to forget the card. Anyway I sent two different size mug rugs. One was a birthday one. I didn't realize we could add other items with the MR, but I did send two mugrugs. Hope you like them.
I have not received mine yet. Just like our mail in this area.....hence the name - Snail mail.
Hope everyone had fun with this one. I know I did.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM

So how long do you think it would take a large envelope to go across the Atlantic Ocean? More than 14 days? Just curious. I think I'm going to give my partner a few more days then I'm going to PM her. She only appeared in this thread to say she was signing up but she doesn't participate otherwise. I have stalked her latest posts and she's not very active on the board at all.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 AM

Ha! I was headed out to the mail box to check for my MR, IT'S SUNDAY!! Ha! Oh well...maybe Monday or Tuesday! Wednesday I have fly up to Michigan to set with my cousin, a beautiful person. She's in remission from bone cancer but still in my pain, mainly weak with headaches! My daughter will check for mail then. But still...I wait with a smile!! No worries!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
Bummer here are the ones that are in the naughty corner. I have not got a PM and your partners are waiting for their MR
Boop56
Buslady
Dconroy84
gingerbread mamma
Girscouts1
Grammie sharon
Mdall
Psychomomquilter
Qinry
Rwquilts
Sewbizgirl
Snownannie
Please let me know by PM if there is a problem and we will work it out.
Sorry I forgot to PM you... My partner has had her gift since January!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:38 AM

I am sitting on the bench, enjoying a nice cup of Double Chai Tea and a Kit Kat bar. I know the wait will be worth it. Does anyone care to join me? There is plenty of room. Bring your favorite lap quilt just incase the weather changes.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Banned

My partner doesn't have a camera (or it is broken), so I tole Jen
I would post pictures for her.

Picture 1 - Front side embroidered her name on the front along with
a swirl/loop design.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394343[/ATTACH]

Picture 2 - back side

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394344[/ATTACH]

Picture 3 - extra goodies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394345[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscn2236.jpg   dscn2237.jpg   dscn2239.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:08 PM

Default Mug Rug

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Sorry I forgot to PM you... My partner has had her gift since January!
My apologies for posting your name here. But with trying to keep up with so many of your guys I do tend to over look some. As of this writing all are off the list. Some are coming from overseas and some are coming from the East coast that got hit with the storm X2.