Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Needle Case/Book Exchange >

Needle Case/Book Exchange

Needle Case/Book Exchange

Old 01-19-2012, 12:43 PM

Just going through and catching up all the postings I have missed this week and I saw Ronda posted my needle case! I enjoy seeing all the pretty needle cases that get posted and of course have to get caught up on all the postings on the board. Again my thanks to you Ronda for the lovely needle case and posting a photo for all to see!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pam1111 View Post
Hi all I just got back from working in Cincinnati this week and I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me in the mail! I had to hurry and get on the board so I can acknowledge and send my thank you to my swap partner. It is the most beautiful black and white needle case with my absolute favorite color of green felt inside!! It is truly beautiful. And she sent me a carrying case for kleenex and a calendar to keep in my purse! Wow, I feel like Christmas in January.
Thank you Ronda your work is beautiful and I will now use this for traveling as it sure looks better then the plastic baggie I have been using for my small supplies!
Pam
I'm so glad you like it Pam! You are very welcome!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:45 PM

My wonderful purple needle case came today. The threads, needles, and other notions are just wonderful, and I LOVE those little scissors. Thank you so much for taking the time to add all of the little details like the spool button, crocheted flower, and labeling the needles for me. I will smile every time I use it. Thanks again Linda. Angie
Attached Thumbnails nc4mecollage.jpg  
Old 01-19-2012, 05:59 PM

Angie, Linda, I love love love this needlebook. The organization sings to my heart. And I love the crocheted flower on the cover. congrats.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Power Poster

Hi Everyone ... I mailed off my needlebook to my gal today. I sure hope she loves it. I didn't take a picture so she will be surprised when she gets it. Oh... It is going all the way across the country to a sunny state.

I also sent a little one to my buddy on the board who had signed up for this swap and has had surgery recently. I hope it cheers her up a little knowing someone is thinking of her.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 01-19-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:04 AM

I received a darling needlecase from Veronika in Mudersbach, Germany. She made a really nice quilted case with fely "pages", needles, scissors and thread. Wish I knew how to post pictures ! Sigh. I already sent her a PM. Sara
Old 01-20-2012, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by saraaev View Post
I received a darling needlecase from Veronika in Mudersbach, Germany. She made a really nice quilted case with fely "pages", needles, scissors and thread. Wish I knew how to post pictures ! Sigh. I already sent her a PM. Sara
Saraaev, if you want to learn how to post pictures, click on this link to Patrice's instructions.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...s-t168819.html
Old 01-20-2012, 05:40 AM

smcfadden sent out her swap partner's needlecase earlier this week. It made a detour at my house, but yesterday it was on it's way to the PNW. Should arrive by Monday.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
smcfadden sent out her swap partner's needlecase earlier this week. It made a detour at my house, but yesterday it was on it's way to the PNW. Should arrive by Monday.
Oh, oh... I live in the PNW! Could it be coming to my farm? We are somewhat snowed in up here right now.... with nice layers of ice!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
Hi Everyone ... I mailed off my needlebook to my gal today. I sure hope she loves it. I didn't take a picture so she will be surprised when she gets it. Oh... It is going all the way across the country to a sunny state.
ooh...this one could be mine