Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 193 194
Results 4,826 to 4,830 of 4830

Thread: NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Blog Entries
    oh so sad to hear such shocking news , she will be so missed here on board,my prayers to her family ,but I,m sure Pat lived life till the fullest and her love of quilting and making friends here.well all I can say is God Bless Pat and family
    we can make our plans but the out come is in god,s hands nellie diaz

Blog Entries
    Just read the sad news that Pat passed away last week. She was a very nice person and we will miss her and her quilts. My prayers are with the family. God Bless.

So sorry to hear about Pat. I didn't get to know her on the QB but we are a "family" of sorts and I really feel for her family. They are in my prayers. Peace to Pat.

I'm very sorry to hear of Pat's passing. Although I did not personally get to know her well, she was loved here on the board and will surely be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.
    Sylvia

Blog Entries

Thank you Judy Lee Christmas in March Secret Santa 2013

I know this is not the correct place for this post, but hopefully it will be seen here.

I participated in Secret Santa 2013.

Life has been 'interesting' in our household since my dh had a workplace injury in August. Christmas was quiet and I did not notice that I had not opened a Secret Santa package.

Fast forward to today and I was rummaging around in a cupboard. There in the back was a US Priority Mail Box. Strange.

I first thought that dh had bought something and tucked it away, but nosy me I looked at the label.

Wow was I surprised.

Then I felt guilty. Poor Judy must think me the most ungrateful person around.

The box was full to the rim. Patterns, coasters, treats for the cats and dog, a batik jelly roll, fat quarters tied with a 2/5 inch strip, luggage tags. Tea, a thread holder another holder for thread, bobbin and a magnetic strip for needles, a beautiful owl and more.

Thank you Judy,

Your gift brightened my spirits on a grey rainy west coast day.
    Attending University. I will graduate a year after my son and year before my daughter.

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 193 194