Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 09-22-2013, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
You need to read back a few pages. We have 2 bars set up in the HOLE, one is alcoholic, and one is non-alcoholic. We have our sewing machines, and I can even bring my long arm. We have the HOLE set up pretty nice. So if you SISSIES want to sit outside and watch US have all the fun, then just go right ahead. Did I mention snickerdoodles too?!?!?!

I agree.
anyone taking SSSSHHHHHAAAAARRROOOONNN''''sSS advice
will lose out on what is in the hole.
we have lots and don't mind sharing; right grann and Tink !!!!
we in the naughty hole know when you share BRIBING not necessary.
we go on midnight hunts to Terri's & Sharon's homes and
raid the quilting rooms of FABRIC.
and in cyber world NEVER get caught.
s00000000000000 Snoooooooooooze
and Looooooosssssse.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:51 AM

Yeah, my studio got raided last year! Didn't catch them either! Grann, I'll bring my longarm too. With all this sewing going on, we'll both be busy getting them quilted by Christmas! Sit on the fence or sit in the lounge chairs if you want to, but we will share when you get thrown in the hole!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:11 AM

Well, heck! IN THE HOLE, I GO! Never could pull off that goody-goody image, anyway. I really like the idea of cyber-raiding someone's stash . . . as long as it isn't mine.

I'll be the short lady, clutching a carton of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee and a bag of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Midnight Reverie (86%) dark chocolates.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Well, heck! IN THE HOLE, I GO! Never could pull off that goody-goody image, anyway. I really like the idea of cyber-raiding someone's stash . . . as long as it isn't mine.

I'll be the short lady, clutching a carton of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee and a bag of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Midnight Reverie (86%) dark chocolates.

ROFLMBO !!!!
knew the stash would bring you in.
it's so much fun when we go raiding stash.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post

Hey Neesie, can I join you?

How long do we have to stay in the hole?
Old 09-22-2013, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
Hey Neesie, can I join you?

How long do we have to stay in the hole?
Most certainly! I'll even share my iced coffee and chocolates!

If there's a way into the hole, there's got to be a way out. Since they go on stash raids, I'm guessing there's a secret tunnel, somewhere.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:48 AM

Sewnsewer2, we'll stay there till they fill up the hole, when the season is over. You chocolate people had better supply some non-chocolate too. You don't want to see me with a migraine headache, can't do coffee or chocolate. I LOVE the white chocolate peanut butter cups, and Dove has some great white chocolate squares. I may even throw in some pizzelles with the snickerdoodles.

As far as the hole is concerned, don't tell Terri, but that hole don't scare us none. She thinks it is a punishment for being bad, but we look on it as a treat, what with the bar, and all the goodies, and the sewing machines, and the fabric, and the....and the....and the.....
Old 09-22-2013, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Sewnsewer2, we'll stay there till they fill up the hole, when the season is over. You chocolate people had better supply some non-chocolate too. You don't want to see me with a migraine headache, can't do coffee or chocolate. I LOVE the white chocolate peanut butter cups, and Dove has some great white chocolate squares. I may even throw in some pizzelles with the snickerdoodles.

As far as the hole is concerned, don't tell Terri, but that hole don't scare us none. She thinks it is a punishment for being bad, but we look on it as a treat, what with the bar, and all the goodies, and the sewing machines, and the fabric, and the....and the....and the.....
No chocolate or coffee? Is it about the caffeine or can you have tea? I have a nice assortment of teas, in the pantry.
If I have a chance before I slide down the hole, I'll make up a batch of almond biscotti. Could you eat that?
Old 09-22-2013, 11:02 AM

Boy you get hungry just reading the board, so many awesome things here. I tried this tea lipton lemon citron in the diner and just loved it, well of coarse ya can't find it any where. So I did find it on Amazon and ordered it two weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. It's about 5.50 a box, but well worth it.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:12 AM

It's not the caffeine, it's the way cocoa beans and coffee beans are processed. They use gases for processing, and my allergy doc says that is what I am allergic to. Tea leaves are washed. I have been drinking a lot of green tea since I got my teeth bleached. It stains less than regular tea. The Lipton Lemon Citron sounds good, I drink a lot of Bigelow green tea with lemon, both decaf and regular, also love their citrus chamomile. I love almond biscotti. I used to make anise toast, very similar to biscotti. Haven't made it in years, sounds like something to do this year.