Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-05-2013, 07:52 AM

I just want to apologize for anything that I said that may have been taken seriously about the shy people posting. It was only meant in jest, and did not intend for anyone to think it was part of the rules. I will slink off to the hole and shut my mouth.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I bought a few items the other day, but having a hard time because her likes are 100% opposite of mine. I feel like I am not picking out nice things because I don't care for them and would not like to receive them. It is hard, so I am asking others what they think and hoping she likes what I am picking for her. She does't post either, but gave me a pretty good list.
I've done that before...I understand when your tastes aren't the same, but surely there some things all we quilters adore????? Go with her list, for sure...sniff, sniff...my SS hasn't posted but a bare minimum, nor given me much of a list, but now she will be captive to what I adore? After all, SS, whomever you are, check out my stuff and if you don't like what I like, then you'd best be posting pronto soon or you might want to send the box back to me? LOL!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Power Poster

Oh gosh don't. Sneak up on me, my sewing room is a mess right now! Had to put stuff in there to make room for party guests today.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
Oh gosh don't. Sneak up on me, my sewing room is a mess right now! Had to put stuff in there to make room for party guests today.
shhhhhhhshshhhhhh......am sneaking to see what room looks like.................................
.................................................. .eeeeeeekkkkk what a _______________________
Old 10-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Gee, my computer screen must have totally cut off the apology. What a pity, as the scones and scrambled eggs are almost gone.
Ive' been reading about your terrific breakfast array that SOME didn't get to partake of...just got home from the store buying ingredients to make a terrific sausage breakfast casserole for tomorrow...ya'all are welcome to climb out your delightful "HOLE" and share? I'm making plenty, plus homemade chocolate/pumpkin muffins...
Old 10-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Yes, she does that quite well, doesn't she? You could give her the scones and scrambled eggs, but make her eat them with itty bitty utensils and one crumb at a time. lol
well I can never fatten up that way !!!!!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Originally Posted by grann of 6
Someone a ways back commented on the newbies posting now. They read my suggestion and decided they wanted big packages.

I don't know where you came up with this, but I don't see this as being true. Can you show me a post where this has been said?
We were all just being light-hearted and maybe a bit too silly, but meant no harm.
If I've offended anyone with my silliness, I'd like to publicly apologize.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
well o0k I will sweeten the deal with 100 FQ's from my private collection
pweeeesssse
Hmmmmm. That does sound sweet! Okay, you can have scones and scrambled eggs, if there are any left. BTW, those FQs had better be Fat Quarters and not Fake Quarters!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
I just want to apologize for anything that I said that may have been taken seriously about the shy people posting. It was only meant in jest, and did not intend for anyone to think it was part of the rules. I will slink off to the hole and shut my mouth.
I'll slink off to the corner with you, as I was also running at the fingers. I'm taking my bottle of coconut rum with me, though!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Hmmmmm. That does sound sweet! Okay, you can have scones and scrambled eggs, if there are any left. BTW, those FQs had better be Fat Quarters and not Fake Quarters!

I only but the best.......................was looking for pics but PC crashed and took all pics 6 months ago.
thewhole collection is boooootifful. collected to do a few Edyta Sitar quilts.