Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-05-2013, 06:35 AM

Oh, sounds so good, I often woner if I missed out on something??? You ladies brighten up my day, just reading the post.

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Maybe you should sit next to me, then. Am not much of a drinker, so my 'drinks' are actually pretty mild. Hot cocoa with a splash of coconut rum, for instance. That splash is just enough to add a bit of flavor but not enough to even give one a buzz. If you don't care for cocoa or rum, how about a glass of white wine? I have a bottle of Riesling, over here. Or how about a glass of moscato? I think there might be a bottle of Castello del Poggio Moscato d'Asti, around. The alcohol content is so low (only about 7%), it's almost like soda. It's sweet and very drinkable, even for non-drinkers.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
well of course you are a nice person
and of course you are wearing you big girl panties
Pat who do I know this person ????
can i HAVE A SCONE AND SCRAMBLED EGGS PLEASEEEEEEEE
I will let you lead the stash raid tonight..
pretty pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssse.
I see how it is!!! Playing both sides??? TERRI!!! Dreamer is being MEAN!!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 AM

I don't know where you came up with this, but I don't see this as being true. Can you show me a post where this has been said?

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Someone a ways back commented on the newbies posting now. They read my suggestion and decided they wanted big packages.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 AM

The way I see it---if all the devious minds work together, the hauls would be bigger......AND my kids made me pancakes this morning~~I don't need no eggs!!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Painiacs View Post
Ooohhh color catchers! I like in no mans land so that would be awesome! !
I love color catchers, so cheap, and so effective. Started using them when a quilter told me about them, and now I always thrown them in the wash with new dark jeans and the like.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:44 AM

This is not the way i run my swaps!!! To say something like this is just mean and spiteful!!! Just because someone doesn't post much or alot, does not mean they are wanting little or alot.

If i ever, and i mean ever read anything like this again, the person posting this will be automatically dropped from my swap. No questions asked. I don't take this as being a joke!!!!

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
so i have a great idea....let's pack our ss giftboxes according to how much our ss partners post on the thread. If they don't post much then they don't get much, if they post a lot they get a lot. I bet that would get them posting some more jabber. :d
Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
I see how it is!!! Playing both sides??? TERRI!!! Dreamer is being MEAN!!
Yes, she does that quite well, doesn't she? You could give her the scones and scrambled eggs, but make her eat them with itty bitty utensils and one crumb at a time. lol
Old 10-05-2013, 07:15 AM

Those of you who live where the leaves are changing need to post pictures. I live where there are very few trees and do not get to see the beauty of the changing colors so I would personally love to see it even if only in pictures. I too am the total opposite of my secret Santa but love the challenge of learning about her interests by researching her likes and preferences. I too don't post a lot because I work about 50 Hours a week and am involved in my community so that occupies my time so please forgive me for to adding much. I do read every post and enjoy every post.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
I thought so dreamer. Great job!
what did I do ?????
Old 10-05-2013, 07:19 AM

The leaves here in southern PA are starting to change. They aren't as pretty, in my opinion, as New England, but getting pretty nonetheless.
I'm thinking if you want to see them, they are much better in person and you need to come here.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
Those of you who live where the leaves are changing need to post pictures. I live where there are very few trees and do not get to see the beauty of the changing colors so I would personally love to see it even if only in pictures. I too am the total opposite of my secret Santa but love the challenge of learning about her interests by researching her likes and preferences. I too don't post a lot because I work about 50 Hours a week and am involved in my community so that occupies my time so please forgive me for to adding much. I do read every post and enjoy every post.