Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-05-2013, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
Well, if I joined I'd end up drunk on wine, I know. sure, have never drank, not even wine, but may be a great time to start???
Maybe you should sit next to me, then. Am not much of a drinker, so my 'drinks' are actually pretty mild. Hot cocoa with a splash of coconut rum, for instance. That splash is just enough to add a bit of flavor but not enough to even give one a buzz. If you don't care for cocoa or rum, how about a glass of white wine? I have a bottle of Riesling, over here. Or how about a glass of moscato? I think there might be a bottle of Castello del Poggio Moscato d'Asti, around. The alcohol content is so low (only about 7%), it's almost like soda. It's sweet and very drinkable, even for non-drinkers.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:12 AM

I bought a few items the other day, but having a hard time because her likes are 100% opposite of mine. I feel like I am not picking out nice things because I don't care for them and would not like to receive them. It is hard, so I am asking others what they think and hoping she likes what I am picking for her. She does't post either, but gave me a pretty good list.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
Well, if I joined I'd end up drunk on wine, I know. sure, have never drank, not even wine, but may be a great time to start???
No Worries!! Virtual Drunk only leaves virtual hangovers!!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:19 AM

Good night(or good morning)all. Had a busy day today...the world wide photowalk, My daughter was the leader of our local walk
Old 10-05-2013, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
one for you & one for BFF & one for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL! Back to the hole for me. LOLOLOLOL!
Not too far from you!! How is your stash..getting the urge to raid....Dreamer, get everyone together and I CAN LEAD THE WAY!!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:21 AM

I don't plan on going into the hole or being pushed into it. I haven't been bad, so I am going to pitch a tent near the hole, so I can watch what you are up to. I don't drink either. I like chocolate milk with my pizza. I hope I get some homemade pot holders.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post

now lets share a drinkie poo and go on a stash raid...
I think we can sneak into Terri's late tonight.
Shhhhhuuuuushhhhhh

Maybe you can get Pat625 to go with you. She accused me of being a mean person and you believed her. The two of you tried to convince everyone I'm not a nice person. I AM a nice person and I deserve better! That's what wearing 'big girl panties' is all about!

Now, if any of you OTHERS would like to join me in a yummy brunch, please help yourselves to scrambled eggs, fresh homemade buttermilk biscuits, and assorted scones & muffins. There's juice in the cooler and fresh coffee in the thermos.
After we eat, I know where we can pick up some nice 'abandoned' fabric.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:29 AM

Hilarious Christmas Signs
  • Toy Store: "Ho, ho, ho spoken here."
  • Bridal boutique: "Marry Christmas."
  • Outside a church: "The original Christmas Club."
  • At a department store: "Big pre-Christmas sale. Come in and mangle with the crowd."
  • A Texas jewelry store: "Diamond tiaras -- $70,000. Three for $200,000."
  • A reducing salon: "24 Shaping Days until Christmas."
  • In a stationery store: "For the man who has everything... A calendar to remind him when payments are due."
Old 10-05-2013, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Maybe you can get Pat625 to go with you. She accused me of being a mean person and you believed her. The two of you tried to convince everyone I'm not a nice person. I AM a nice person and I deserve better! That's what wearing 'big girl panties' is all about!

Now, if any of you OTHERS would like to join me in a yummy brunch, please help yourselves to scrambled eggs, fresh homemade buttermilk biscuits, and assorted scones & muffins. There's juice in the cooler and fresh coffee in the thermos.

well of course you are a nice person
and of course you are wearing you big girl panties
Pat who do I know this person ????
can i HAVE A SCONE AND SCRAMBLED EGGS PLEASEEEEEEEE
I will let you lead the stash raid tonight..
pretty pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssse.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post

mean??? I didn't mean to slip up and repeat what you said about the horns!! It was all an innocent mistake~~ Now would you like to join in on a trip to Winter Haven?? Heard Judylee has a good stash since she lives near a great LQS. I know the way since it is right around the corner from me