Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-29-2011, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Ladybug I want some pastries too. Just get me a couple cream puffs and a couple eclairs.That should hold me for a bit. Mary
Mary Wish I'd known you wanted some goodies before I went out,,, Oh and was lunch ever good and we each had some different kind of Pastry... This is my Ladybug mini Quilt group... We had our Christmas party today...Next time I go Mary will pick you up some...
Old 11-29-2011, 04:15 PM

I think that is a great idea, Get busy and that package will show up that's what happened to me today. Post man arrived with a package about 2.30 today from Lauriejo. Thank you so much Laurie. It was packed with so many wonderful things. It is after midnight here and I have just gotten in from a night out so I can't list everything or attempt to post my first ever picture to the new board but will get on it tomorrow when I have lots of time to share all the goodies.

Night night Canny

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
canny i think officially i'm gonna stop waiting on my nov sp swap package. this is my fiirst time since playing that i had such a wait period. i'm thinking my package is coming from over the ocean and with the holiday mail, it may take a bit longer. soooo... on to dec sp swap i march. whenever nov swap shows up, i will be nicely surprised.

i have got so many things to work on between now and christmas i will be so busy so i need to leave the bench. thanks for letting me sit with for a spell.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Mary Wish I'd known you wanted some goodies before I went out,,, Oh and was lunch ever good and we each had some different kind of Pastry... This is my Ladybug mini Quilt group... We had our Christmas party today...Next time I go Mary will pick you up some...
My father-in-law used to say things like that! He would sign a birthday card and write under the signature that he would have sliped some money in the card but I already sealed the envelope.LOL He was a very funny and entertaining man. He told lots of stories from when he was a fruit tramp and way back before everyone had a car and such.He almost made the great depression sound like fun.Thanks for the memories. He's been gone about 14 years now.Everyone have a good evening. Mary
Old 11-29-2011, 09:42 PM

Hopefully the rest of you will receive your packages real soon.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:07 AM

Those of us who have received out SP packages have not forgotten about those of you still waiting. Hopefully today is THE day! Good morning to you all.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:21 AM

What wonderful pastries !!!!!!!!! Any of them filled with cheesecake filling ! As I am still on the bench-- pass the pastries and the hot cocoa !!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by carrot View Post
What wonderful pastries !!!!!!!!! Any of them filled with cheesecake filling ! As I am still on the bench-- pass the pastries and the hot cocoa !!!!!!!
I'll join you. I like cheesecake filling too. I'll bring some hand sewing to work on.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:09 PM

Hi everyone. I have been out of town for the last 2 days and just got back. Hope everyone is doing well. Those of you on the bench I haven't forgotten about you. If you'll share the pastries I will come sit with you until your package comes.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:41 PM

Since I am dizzzy from a new med (there are those who would insist I was a dizzy broad anyway)....no pressing my completed trip around the world quilt today so I'll keep you guys and the pastries company...Carrot, after the super package you sent, I'm sorry to hear you're still sitting, actually I'm sorry all y'all are still sitting!

Ummm could ya pass the pastries guys???
Old 11-30-2011, 08:10 PM

I am still visiting with the ones on the bench. I will pass on the pastries however, I am doing fairly well on watching what I eat.