Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Swap (Closes Midnight Oct. 31) Come join us!

Hi Guys,

Just have to share the wonderful package that I received this morning from Deborah.... she is always so kind and thoughtful.... she always send my doggie a little something - and Chloe always seems to know. This morning she was jumping all over me to get to the package!!!!

Name:  November 18 SP Swap.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  1.07 MB

Deborah, Chloe and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

So happy you were pleased with what I sent you! And Chloe too!

Gaijin (Deborah)

I am so proud of you all. Great information being relayed to me. Makes my heart soar. Thank you!
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

I recieved a fabulous package today from BrendaK.

Such a thoughtful package with with so many things, rainbow fabric, a darling little pouch, table runner, matryoshka and so much more! Our puppies are going to love the treats and I’ve already got a plan for the cute charm squares.

thank you so much Brenda!

Name:  2E86E0DE-C2B1-4C7D-8BAB-EC5216B1BCAF.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  145.2 KB
    Name:  C587C11E-D63C-48D8-9347-98333572DF77.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  140.1 KBName:  FF285509-723F-4651-A152-CF6C92D61DF9.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  177.0 KB
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

My SP received her package a week ago but haven’t heard anything. I did write Secret Pal on the label but I forgot to put a card inside. If you have a SP package without a card, that is me.

I have not received Secret Pal Package yet, looking forward. I am mailing my pal her package tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    My pal should have received her package Tuesday.

Hi SP group, my SP let me know that she received her package. If I took a photo, I will try to find it and post it. She was quite happy with the fabric especially.

I am looking forward to receiving my November surprise.

Blog Entries
    package has been sent, my sp, its late, i forgot about Nov 11, so sent it a day after, you should get it if you havent already.
    we don't meet people by accident.Everyone is meant to cross our path for a reason.

Maybe it is my package? I am eagerly checking the mail daily but nothing yet. The package I received earlier on was my wallhanging swap. Maybe my package is coming all the way across the Atlantic or Pacific and is taking its time as it has a long ways to go. Looking forward to next months swap. I am already gathering some general items but waiting to see who my partner is so I can buy some specific items.
    Anna Quilts

Hi everyone !! I am so sorry I received my package a few days ago but haven't had the chance to take a photo. I will soon!!!

Blog Entries

my sp

ok I am trying to download picture now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    we don't meet people by accident.Everyone is meant to cross our path for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Adelia thank you! how did you know I like lavender?? the socks! how awesome! the body cream smells lucious, and no I didn't wait after a shower. the material, of course it was great! and it will be used! I told everyone, I am making thisgs for people for christmas, so will come in handy. I guess after I read the quilters magazines ( I now have 5) I will send & share with others. thanks so much for the goodies!!

Blog Entries
    looks like this was from a secret santa instead of secret pal, the earlier pictures I put on here, page #2 I think

Yippee! I received secret pal package today!!! Thank You !!! PamelaOry was my secret pal, and yes I did the Happy Dance, and my sharpei knew I was happy when I do that, she gets a dog biscuit! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I received a jelly roll in gray, white, creams, a special ruler , and a pattern. So modern for our new house! I just love it. Fat quarters, and one with dogs, in grays... seam ripper,hand made goats milk lavender soap. I also received an enamel pin I will put on my travel sewing bag, some Organ Brand Sewing needles, and 4 Fall mug rugs, which will be out on the Thanksgiving table to show off too family!! Pam, thank you again.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-21-2018 at 03:04 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps

I received a fabulous package from Cuppy. She really surprised me and sent me something I have never seen. A turtle ring with moving parts. It is adorable.

She packed my gift. I received my most wanted seam ripper, 2 spools of thread in my favorite colors, 9 fat quarters, a journal, a note pad, and the ring. I love it all.

Thank you Cuppy.
    Name:  Nov SP.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  164.1 KBName:  Turtle ring.jpg
Size:  92.5 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

All the packages have been reported shipped. I will work on next months sign-ups.

Next Months swap:
    https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...ml#post8164935

Thank you everyone for letting me know you had shipped and received. It is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone!

I got my package late last week while I was away from Mary in Saratoga Springs - not sure of username. Love everything, thanks so much! Magazines, a pattern, some carrot cake mug cake mixes, a book I haven't read, some peanut butter m&m's, a mug rug, kitty cat fabric for my collection, and a box of pins! They will come in handy as I am trying to get a dozen of those French seamed pillowcases done over the next few weeks.
    Name:  november2018secretpal.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  224.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    I received a fabulous package from Cuppy. She really surprised me and sent me something I have never seen. A turtle ring with moving parts. It is adorable.

She packed my gift. I received my most wanted seam ripper, 2 spools of thread in my favorite colors, 9 fat quarters, a journal, a note pad, and the ring. I love it all.

Thank you Cuppy.
    Name:  Nov SP.jpg
Size:  164.1 KBName:  Turtle ring.jpg
Size:  92.5 KB
    what a fun ring, what parts move?

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    Hello everyone!

I got my package late last week while I was away from Mary in Saratoga Springs - not sure of username. Love everything, thanks so much! Magazines, a pattern, some carrot cake mug cake mixes, a book I haven't read, some peanut butter m&m's, a mug rug, kitty cat fabric for my collection, and a box of pins! They will come in handy as I am trying to get a dozen of those French seamed pillowcases done over the next few weeks.
    Name:  november2018secretpal.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  224.2 KB
    tie dye fabric, how fun!
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

I got it! I got it!

Received a lovely swap package from Wbfrog! Knee socks, spoon for my collection, cute pin, nail file, band aids, charm squares, fabric flower, wonderful fabrics for my project!

Many, many thanks!

The head, feet, and tail. It is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
    what a fun ring, what parts move?

tie dye fabric, how fun!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving! To my secret pal, I received the package and took a picture but will post later due to the Holiday weekend. Thank you! Very kind of you to send me all the goodies.
    Anna Quilts

Here are the pictures! My secret pal was bullock2us and she send me all these goodies. Here is a list of all the goodies- twirly note pad, plastic bag (great for putting a UFO project in),yardage of creme fabric, yardage floral fabric, hand made pot holder!, 3 fun patterns (2 are runners!), orange and purple FQs, hand made bookmark and finger pincushion, sewing needles, potato print FQ as she is from Idaho, cute turtle mini "aquarium" and a post card from Idaho. WOW! Thank you!

Last edited by Annaquilts; 11-23-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast