Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap Closes October 31st at 4:00pm CST >

November Secret Pal Swap Closes October 31st at 4:00pm CST

November Secret Pal Swap Closes October 31st at 4:00pm CST

Old 11-07-2016, 11:27 PM

Well I did it SP, I mailed your package today and lo and behold was cleaning off my sewing table and there lays 2 items that were suppose to be in your package! Duh me! So you will be getting 2 packages from me this month. I purchased them and laid them on the table and didn't think anymore about it.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:45 AM

My secret pal, I have 1/2 the things, just need to buy the snacks and see if I have anything in my stash that you might like also. It will be mailed by 13th. Just double checking things.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:07 AM

I received a package from Gigiof7. Thank you! It contained a handmade butterfly and hummingbird plus Christmas pot holders, a FQ book with neat projects in it, fabric, unique craft buttons, treats for myself and the cat, and office supplies -- lots of office supplies. Many thanks GiGi for such a bountiful package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]561866[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails nov-sp-rec.jpg  
Old 11-08-2016, 08:13 AM

Secret pal package was mailed today, you should receive by end of week.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:02 PM

I received my SP Package today got my most wonted ruler its a 3 1/2" Bloc Loc THANK YOU SO MUCH. Not sure who you are no Board name First name Claudette. Tried to fine you but the name was not there. I sent Lori a PM so I can thank you
Old 11-10-2016, 12:59 AM

[hlQUOTE=JuanitaBean;7696292]I received my SP Package today got my most wonted ruler its a 3 1/2" Bloc Loc THANK YOU SO MUCH. Not sure who you are no Board name First name Claudette. Tried to fine you but the name was not there. I sent Lori a PM so I can thank you[/QUOT

Hi Juanits,

so glad it arrived... It was from me by the way - Lol lol lol.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-10-2016, 12:35 PM

I mailed my SP her package today. It is going a little south of me. She will probably say something like, "her again". lol

Although I know she will like what I have stuffed into the package for her.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:17 PM

Default I got it! I got it!

Verna2197, just saw your message above! I received your package today and it is wonderful!

Lovely fabrics, towel, microwave bowl warmers-three sizes!, a sewing charm, good nail file, pencil, magnetic clip, and the thread conditioner! You outdid yourself!

Thanks so much!

Deborah (Gaijin)
Attached Thumbnails fullsizerender.jpg  
Old 11-11-2016, 03:52 AM
Power Poster

I received my package a few days ago, I'm not home so hubby let me know it arrived ( thank you for putting " November SP" on the outside so we knew what it was) I wil be able to open it later today. Thank you secret pal! I'm sure I will love everything!
I finished some hand work on my made special for you while sitting in hospital waiting room last night so wil get my package put together this afternoon for my pal.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:37 AM

I received my November SP package from Bullock2Us ~ I'm so VERY pleased she not only read my wish list but read between the lines and added some items I absolutely appreciate! She sent five FQ's of 30's reproduction fabrics! Voila! Love the 30's reproductions as of late, and they included little caricatures which I specifically desired in the 30's line!!! A table topper/runner (Folded in half for picture taking) just in time for Thanksgiving, just lovely. Then forward thinking to Christmas two snowmen hand towels. At this rate and next 10 day forecast is that we are to have more Fall weather right up to Thanksgiving, so it may be the only snowmen for awhile :0) My SP also included a fading marking pen, marking pens always are in short supply in my quilting room. A package of 6 spools of Gutermann threads, and last but not least a small bag of sweet treats.

Interesting that my swap partner lives just 50 miles from me! Hmm, do I see the opportunity of meeting one day soon face-to-face! You betcha!

Thank-you so much for your thoughtful November gift!
<3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562047[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails november-sp-swap-ginger-bullock2us-too-me.jpg