Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups-Closes at midnight October 31 - Come join the fun! >

November Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups-Closes at midnight October 31 - Come join the fun!

November Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups-Closes at midnight October 31 - Come join the fun!

Old 11-16-2021, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
Have4boys, I wanted to show you something I made with the fabric you sent!

that is so cute! And the fabrics are great too love those colors.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:05 AM

I sent mine out this past Saturday. Hope you get it soon!!
Old 11-18-2021, 07:26 PM

Mine came from California. Thank you! I am saving to open it tomorrow. It doesn’t give a QB name but it may be inside. The package. I am looking forward to opening it with morning coffee.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:47 PM
Power Poster

[QUOTE=Darcyshannon;8520603]Mine came from California. Thank you! I am saving to open it tomorrow. It doesn’t give a QB name but it may be inside. The package. I am looking forward to opening it with morning coffee.[/QUOTE

Waving! I am glad it arrived. Thank you for posting. I was wondering if it arrived. Enjoy!
Old 11-19-2021, 10:49 PM

Opened my SP package from Annaquilts today. It was so lovely to see all the pretty fabric, machingers, scissors, chocolate etc. I hope to post a pic soon. Thank you Annaquilts.

Old 11-20-2021, 05:20 PM
Power Poster

I received a wonderful package from Patti (Logcabin82) full of 4 Patterns, Oh Sew Clean Brush and Cloth Set, Ladybug Needle Threader, Hexagon Pieces, 4 FQ's,5-1/2 yard Beautiful Batiks and Clover Clip. Thank you so much Patti for the super box.

BrendaK
Old 11-20-2021, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
I received a wonderful package from Patti (Logcabin82) full of 4 Patterns, Oh Sew Clean Brush and Cloth Set, Ladybug Needle Threader, Hexagon Pieces, 4 FQ's,5-1/2 yard Beautiful Batiks and Clover Clip. Thank you so much Patti for the super box.

BrendaK
Glad you enjoyed it! . Happy sewing!
Old 11-21-2021, 06:35 AM

Default November Secret Pal

Good Morning, I received my package from Musicaljan yesterday. She sent a cute goat t-shirt, hopefully you can see it in the photo. It's really hard to find anything with goats on it and this one is super cute. Also I received a beginner friendly quilt pattern, fabric squares, yarn and a cookbook. Thank you so much for all my goodies!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Jennifer
"Goatmom"
Attached Thumbnails novsecretpal.jpg  
Old 11-21-2021, 08:22 AM
Power Poster

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Goatmom View Post
Good Morning, I received my package from Musicaljan yesterday. She sent a cute goat t-shirt, hopefully you can see it in the photo. It's really hard to find anything with goats on it and this one is super cute. Also I received a beginner friendly quilt pattern, fabric squares, yarn and a cookbook. Thank you so much for all my goodies!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Jennifer
"Goatmom"
I love the goat shirt. Can you share where I might be able to find it? I have two of my children that work on goat farms. So cute!

What a fun package. Enjoy.
Old 11-22-2021, 07:18 AM

Good Morning Anna Quilts, I don't know where Musicaljan got the goat tshirt. I found different goat tshirt when we went to Texas for my mother-in-law's funeral at Tractor Supply, farm supply store. Here's a link to the one I got. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/ca...omens+T-Shirts
Thanks,
Jennifer