Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

• November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
    som

im worried about my pkg. i mailed it the 19 ,to colorado and it hasnt got there yet ,i tracked it and it says its in transit altho i havnt got mine either ,i guess its just that time of the year,oh well i hope you get your pkg soon ,i have already mailed my dec, pkg, som
    Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by som
    im worried about my pkg. i mailed it the 19 ,to colorado and it hasnt got there yet ,i tracked it and it says its in transit altho i havnt got mine either ,i guess its just that time of the year,oh well i hope you get your pkg soon ,i have already mailed my dec, pkg, som
    Mail is slowed down at this time of year. I had another person I double checked with and they too mailed it around the 19th but the person JUST got it today. Hang in there. Give it a little bit longer and if not then we'll go about getting a replacement.
    Old 12-01-2010, 06:24 PM

I got my package today from JoannGC Thank You so much, I got a beautiful Fat Quarter bunch in blues and greens just love it. Nice pens ,and stationary pretty green with flowers. a quilters puzzle i will have fun doing that one!!!! :D Thanks again joann
    Old 12-01-2010, 07:15 PM

I'd like to see the quilter's puzzle; just curious.
    Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    I got my package today from JoannGC Thank You so much, I got a beautiful Fat Quarter bunch in blues and greens just love it. Nice pens ,and stationary pretty green with flowers. a quilters puzzle i will have fun doing that one!!!! :D Thanks again joann
    Old 12-01-2010, 07:19 PM

Alisapao730 said - I'd like to see the quilter's puzzle; just curious.

Me too please! :D
    Old 12-01-2010, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    I'd like to see the quilter's puzzle; just curious.
    Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    I'll post the items as soon as my sister comes over trouble with camera :(
    Old 12-01-2010, 08:57 PM

OK...everyone remember when I posted pics, etc. of my WONDERFUL Nov. secret pal gift??? Well....today I got an incredible book that I have no idea where it came from?? The only thing I do know is that it came from Oklahoma too....now the real name is on this pack but I don't want to post it but if memory serves, I think this book came from my secret pal too! OMGosh!! I'm SO excited! Please tell me who you are! I want to thank you!! I know you are from OK and your first name starts with a "G" :D

Originally Posted by Qbee
    I got my November Secret squishy today!!!! It was WONDERFUL!! I think what touched me the most is that my secret pal really took time to get things that were VERY personal to me. I LOVE blue and yellow and got the most beautiful blue and yellow floral fabric along with a piece of solid yellow and solid soft blue to match :D
    Then.....she got me a snowbaby (which I collect) with a little ruby stone, which is my birthstone! Now that is personalized! Plus some yummy coconut treats :D
    Unfortunately there was no card with a screen name so I don't know who to thank :(
    Whoever you are THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
    Old 12-02-2010, 06:15 AM

OK...everyone remember when I posted pics, etc. of my WONDERFUL Nov. secret pal gift??? Well....today I got an incredible book that I have no idea where it came from?? The only thing I do know is that it came from Oklahoma too....now the real name is on this pack but I don't want to post it but if memory serves, I think this book came from my secret pal too! OMGosh!! I'm SO excited! Please tell me who you are! I want to thank you!! I know you are from OK and your first name starts with a "G" :D

I got my November Secret squishy today!!!! It was WONDERFUL!! I think what touched me the most is that my secret pal really took time to get things that were VERY personal to me. I LOVE blue and yellow and got the most beautiful blue and yellow floral fabric along with a piece of solid yellow and solid soft blue to match :D
    Then.....she got me a snowbaby (which I collect) with a little ruby stone, which is my birthstone! Now that is personalized! Plus some yummy coconut treats :D
    Unfortunately there was no card with a screen name so I don't know who to thank :(
    Whoever you are THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
    Sure you didn't send it to yourself? Look at your signature you name starts with a G. (giggles)

Tis the season to keep wondering.....Fa la la la la .... la la la LAAAAAA!
    Old 12-02-2010, 10:11 AM

The mailman is my new best friend (at least for today)!! He delivered my Nov. Secret Pal giftee today from Kherrin all the way from Arkansas. It's perfect and I love it all. There were 4 fat quarters of an assortment of brown fabric so I can add to my stash, needles, star buttons, a measuring tape, two skill building patterns and an essential item she uses that she shared with me - glue stick. Little did she know that last month I lost the measuring tape I keep in my purse and yesterday I ran out of glue stick and had it on my list of items to pick up this week-end. Can't wait to get started on the new projects. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-137192.jpe  
    Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 AM
    som

i got my pkg.from my sp today . i got a pattern for a quilt some lotion.a fat quarter & 2 yards of alphibet fabric. thanks so much, and have a happy christmas som