Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap >

October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Old 11-08-2013, 05:07 AM

Here's my "side swap" from Sheri, Thanks so much! Especially love the Turkey print. [ATTACH=CONFIG]445593[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sideswapsheri.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 05:50 AM

There are the BEST fall fabrics out there aren't there? I can hardly wait to see what the next month brings. I want to sneak one or two from each of you, like the Indian corn fabric how cute is that! and the fall leaves, well need thosetoo and then there pine cones, and the sunflowers and the... just pop them in an envelope you wont even notice they are gone promise! super cute. I am absolutely going to do a theme quilt next year and use my fat quarters I receive to make a block each month.. we should have a challenge anyone want to join me?? come on .. you know you want to. Just one block you can add that to you schedule!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:03 AM

Default fall fat quarters

Originally Posted by bjsmith57 View Post
I received (5) five lovely fall fat quarters today - - from April Jones in FL. I can't seem to locate your online name; but thank you so much. Unfortunately, my digital camera is on the"blink" at this time so I am unable to post photos.

Thanks again,
Billie Smith - AZ
They were from me, I thought I put this name about my real name but I guess I forgot, I am so glad you liked them...
Old 11-08-2013, 08:18 AM

received my FQ's last night from purplecat. Thank you. My camera is on the blink.....not sure if it is the battery or I need a new camera.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:12 PM

UOTE=marietta;6393486]Here's my "side swap" from Sheri, Thanks so muci ! Especially love the Turkey print. [ATTACH=CONFIG]445593[/ATTACH][/
QUOTE]

Love all of them, wanted to tell you that for our fq swap coming up, I think the one with the darling little kids dressed up for Thanksgiving will fit the theme, whatever it is...Winter, Christmas, Valentines, peace out psychidelics, blacks, reds, yellows, whatever, that fq fits the theme in my book!! And I bet you get my name to send to...and I have no problems with you, um, "re-gifting" that lil fq to me!! Heck, I will even send you a different Autumn fq in trade...maybe even 2!
Kif
Old 11-08-2013, 04:17 PM

Begging is unbecoming Kif!
Besides, I want it!
Old 11-08-2013, 05:54 PM

I'm not above being "unbecoming"! Matter of fact, I have long said I have been married so long I don't have to look good anymore! Hubby just grins, says nothing...smart man!
I did find this is an Alexander Henry fabric, trying to see if I can locate some...Tho I love it here, sometimes it can be a bad influence on people like me, with no willpower where fabrics are concerned...
Kif
Old 11-08-2013, 07:11 PM

if one has to have one minor flaw.. like not having fabric willpower it isn't all that bad? and hey my X said.. I didn't marry you for your looks. My current love of my life has never once said your pretty or your looking good what he says ready girls? he says I fell for you because your such a strong person not for how you look.. uh.. so I gave up on wondering if I had looks when I was 38. Apparently I didn't or I just picked men with no schmooze ability. and here I was thinking I looked pretty good back then. Heck, to look 38 again.. wow....so I look at beautiful fabric and it makes me smile, crooked smile and all and you know.. its not a bad thing at all kif..beauty is in the eye of the beer holder and darned if I pick non drinking men!

I
Old 11-08-2013, 07:34 PM

Kiff I'll check the store I bought that at and see if they have more. How much would you like, dear.

Also I received these beauties from sewellie. My prayers are with you Miss! You're right the cream one looks like pie crust.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Last edited by SheriR; 11-08-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:40 PM

I received the loveliest FQ's from my friend, SheriR. Kiffie2413. I can't seem to get the pictures posted, but I will keep trying. Can anyone tell me what size to make the pictures so that they post? I used to do it all the time, but now I can't get it done. Frustrating. I want to show off what I got and what I'm going to do with them. So, thank you again, Kan, you're the best. Also wanted to comment on BDawn's table cloth, I have one just like it. Bought it at the Salvation Army several years ago, paid $10.
Ellie

Last edited by sewellie; 11-08-2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more to post