October Mini Quilt Swap

Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM

Hmm, taking December of may be a good idea. If we do that then I'd like to take back my vote for cornucopia and vote for Winter/Xmas, etc.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
If we do a Fall/Christmas/Holiday theme...we could take December off for the holidays
If y'all do that then count me out.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:12 PM

JuneBillie, checked and not here. Tracking said it went to the wrong city, Cody, a whole 20 miles away. Think they sent it back to Cheyenne so maybe tomorrow. Will let you know, promise. Don't know about the post office these days, kind of scary all the packages on different posts that have been lost this month. What will Nov and Dec. bring? 1st time today I got chewed for sending a swap early, apparently to early for the recipient to not open it until the "opening day". That's a first, get in trouble for mailing late and now early too.
I'm done for the night, Bronco's are playing and that is my priority right now. Have a good night ladies, and I do hope tomorrow is a better one.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:27 PM
Power Poster

Jaba sorry that you got chewed out for mailing early. Also, strange that you at least know where your mini may be, because on our end it won't show any update of where it is. The mail is getting crazy. I wrote them about it through email. They will have to check on it after that.

Tlambing I like the idea of November being a choice of the two, and taking December off.

Have a good night all.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:31 PM

Loving all the new mini pics, lots of creativity showing!
I'm not sure about a cornucopia..unless it can be interpreted to mean a "cornucopia of ideas" too.

If we're thinking take December off, I vote for Holly Jolly, as it can encompass a lot of things.

Kif
Old 10-24-2014, 04:26 AM

I just posted signups for the November pincushion swap. Everyone is welcome. We would love to have you!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:18 AM

USPS says that Tlambing should have a package today! ::biting nails, hoping she'll like it::
Old 10-24-2014, 10:37 AM

MizMelly - holy buckets!!! you scored big with your fifty cent ruler/templates.

I finally ship my mini out - post office said it should arrive at it's destination on Monday.

I'm good with either cornucopia - the horn of plenty or Holly Jolly; I'll watch for the signup.

You all have a great day.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
MizMelly - holy buckets!!! you scored big with your fifty cent ruler/templates.

I finally ship my mini out - post office said it should arrive at it's destination on Monday.

I'm good with either cornucopia - the horn of plenty or Holly Jolly; I'll watch for the signup.

You all have a great day.

Yes, I agree that was a real deal/steal for the ruler. Sometimes we can get so lucky when we are out looking around. I need to do some more of that.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:20 PM

My friend is the one with the sharp eye and likes to hit yard sales. Me, I don't live in an area that has any quality yard sales if you know what I mean. And yes, it was a steal because the entire package was intact! Instructions, both rulers, and the project sheet. Of course both of those are available as PDF's online, along with a video on how the rulers work.
Even the price and where it was purchased from was included in the bag! (so that's how I knew how much they cost!)