Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Pincushion/Needlecase Swap - Breast Cancer Awareness Month >

October Pincushion/Needlecase Swap - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October Pincushion/Needlecase Swap - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Old 10-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Power Poster

[ATTACH=CONFIG]532867[/ATTACH]

This is my last pic and it is the inside of the needle book Mary made. Inside are needles, the awareness pins, and a pretty pink needle threader. My eyes are getting worse all the time so I need this.

Karen, I am so sorry for so many pictures done individually instead of a couple with a few pics in each, but my computer was acting up badly. My hubby went on to bed a bit early, so I just had to go forward this way.

Thank you Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom wouldn't know what to think with all the pretty pink things, because that was her favorite color, and really is mine too, along with florals. Her favorite flower was pink peonies.
Attached Thumbnails 100_3089-small-.jpg  
Old 10-08-2015, 05:47 PM

JuneBillie that is a wonderful package you got! Everything so useful...just awesome!!
Old 10-08-2015, 06:21 PM

That's okay Susan. The more pictures, the better! Love everything you received. Mary does a fantastic job.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:10 AM

Susan, what a wonderful swap you received from your partner. Everything is just so nice.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Power Poster

Susan, not sure if I said anything in the card but you just unbutton the tissue holder through the slot and the end opens so you can change out the tissues. What great pictures you took and lots of them.LOL.So glad you liked your swap. Hugs Mary
Old 10-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Power Poster

Yes Mary I was determined to get those pictures up. lol.... You did state in the sweet card about the way to open up the tissue holder to put more in. It's so pretty, and a different style too. I missed all of you too. Everyone on the quilting board is so nice.

I hope it's ok, but I got by a store, and so I want to add a bit more detail to my partners package, so it WILL go out tomorrow. Our post office is open tomorrow from 1:00p.m. to 3:00p.m. so it will just be one day later. I could have went ahead and sent it off today, but I'd rather wait one more day to add the bit more detail that makes it nice.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:28 PM

Junebillie. What a beautiful. Swap. Great job and LOTS of goodies. Wish I lived a lot closer to big city to find such cute things. Country living is great but Longhorns, dogs and chickens don't give me chance for all the prettier
See. . What a treat. Bless you in receiving and the giver , Mary, in making !!!!
Old 10-09-2015, 04:37 PM

NC PC done and ready to send on its long journey. Sneak peek. Had my mammo yesterday and dr. Appointment , yea!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]532969[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 10-10-2015, 06:05 AM

Hi everyone! I'm finally operating on Eastern Standard Time. I feel I've been neglecting you. I really wish I had joined, but I knew I'd have a nervous breakdown if I had 3 swaps to complete in this short month of mine. All the pc's & nc's are fantastic! Everyone is doing such a great job this month -- as always! I really love this theme.

I always have my mammo in October. Mine is next week. At least I didn't miss it. Lost my pocket calendar with all my appointments in it -- maybe it's still in Scotland. That was the last time I saw it -- when I took it out to get addresses for a couple of postcards!
Old 10-10-2015, 06:07 AM

Oh, Pat, love your train with cops on motorcycles photo!