Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Closes September 30 @ 11:59 PM. Come join the fun! >

October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Closes September 30 @ 11:59 PM. Come join the fun!

October Secret Pal Sign-ups: Closes September 30 @ 11:59 PM. Come join the fun!

Old 10-23-2019, 11:59 AM

Took this quickly before heading out with my mom who is visiting this week.

This took my breath away. It was such a boost on a difficult day. Thank you Brenda K. I am having some people over on Thursday to meet my mom and I will enjoy using these decorations. Loved the old quilter’s magazine. I miss those ones.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618896[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails cb31e6a0-0d02-4f59-a26f-2e52d9c0920b.jpeg  
Old 10-23-2019, 12:35 PM

Cuppy I’m so glad to see that you recieved your package,I kept watching to see if you got it
Old 10-23-2019, 12:50 PM

Oh no! You have had such a huge run of bad luck, I’m so sorry to hear.

it is discouraging when your secret pal doesn’t acknowledge the package you sent. And you send such fantastic packages too! I always look forward to seeing what you’ve sent. Love your clues too.

Thank you for all you do to keep this swap going for us.

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Anna, I wish I could pop in and quilt together.

Life has been so rough lately. My sons' dad broke his back in a car accident on Saturday. He has no one so we have all be pitching in to help him. They are going to release him from the hospital today and he has no one to care for him. Since my husband is off work with the broken wrist, he is helping the best he can. I am just overwhelmed.

The secret apl package I sent was delivered Tuesday last week and I have heard nothing.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:35 PM
Power Poster

I received my package all the way from across the pond. It was half way open on one side but I hope everything is in it and it looks like it might be as it was full. I plan to take a picture tomorrow and post. I do not know who it is from as there is no note and it does not say on the outside of the envelop. I just want my partner to know that the amazing package she send arived and I love everything. I plan to post more tomorrow as I have not had a chance to sit and look at everything and take a picture. Thank you again!
Old 10-24-2019, 02:19 AM

letsquilt I want to Thank you again.. I left off my pals name from the thank you..... thank you for such a personal choice secret pal package, Yes ths is what was on my list. Love the yardage fabrics, perfect colors and sone batiks. wool pin cushion was just right, I like the rose metal pins. sone embellishments and more, Thank you letsquilt very much.
Old 10-24-2019, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I received my package all the way from across the pond. It was half way open on one side but I hope everything is in it and it looks like it might be as it was full. I plan to take a picture tomorrow and post. I do not know who it is from as there is no note and it does not say on the outside of the envelop. I just want my partner to know that the amazing package she send arived and I love everything. I plan to post more tomorrow as I have not had a chance to sit and look at everything and take a picture. Thank you again!
Hi Anna,

It was from me.... I forgot to put the note in.... I found it on the side when I got home from the post office. I hope you like everything.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 10-24-2019, 08:37 AM
Power Poster

Smile Picture

Look at all the goodies I received from Caroline. She really made an effort to send me goodies that were on my list and I received a whopping 9 FQ of Patriotic/ Americana muted fabrics. Thread, clips, wooden buttons, lotion, a quilt book and needles to go with it to get me on my way. Look at the cute charm she made from a spool and the lavendar sachet. Thank you again Caroline.
Attached Thumbnails 20191024_082258-small-.jpg  
Old 10-24-2019, 12:58 PM

Hi Anna,

So glad you like what I sent.... sadly not everything arrived.... there was another reel of Aurifil and a bird christmas ornament. I will make another and pick up some more Aurifil ready for the next time that I get you as my partner.

As for the Lavender..... yes, it grows in our garden although I cannot take credit for it as DH is the gardener... I just harvest, dry and shuck it!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 10-24-2019, 01:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

I received a wonderful package from Deboarah..... I always know it is from her, even before I see it as my Westie goes mad jumping around when I get a package from Deborah as she always send Chloe something, which makes for one happy doggie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]618956[/ATTACH]

Deborah, you are always a thoughtful and generous swap partner..... and my friend - thank you!

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails october-2019-received-gaijin.jpg  
Old 10-24-2019, 02:02 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Anna,

So glad you like what I sent.... sadly not everything arrived.... there was another reel of Aurifil and a bird christmas ornament. I will make another and pick up some more Aurifil ready for the next time that I get you as my partner.

As for the Lavender..... yes, it grows in our garden although I cannot take credit for it as DH is the gardener... I just harvest, dry and shuck it!

Hugs

Caroline
Oh that is just wrong. I wonder who is enjoying my Christmas ornament and spool of thread? Sad but very happy with the items that did arive. Very kind of you.