Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-12-2011, 05:04 AM

Maureen,
Do expand on your domestic package...I can't remember if Listed green as a favorite color, although it is.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by brenda21
Came home today(after one of the top 3 worst days in the history of work) and waiting for me was an AWESOME firmy from Mary (Lawsonmugs)....needless to say, after the day I had, to see her generosity and beautiful hand work, crying was involved haha..I got 3 triangles of fabric in my favorite colors, 2 quilting magazines and a pattern that I haven't seen yet, an angel 2012 wall calendar, a BIG bag of smarties (yum), and now for all the hand made goodies- a crock pot lid pot holder (really neat), a Halloween tissue holder, matching manicure case with tools, an adorable Halloween mugrug, a very cute dishtowel dress decoration, a quilting hoop with sewing notions on it that will be going on the wall in my sewing room, a really cool pin cushion that looks like a small sewing machine,a vintage needle pack and vintage sewing kit, cute Halloween poem and adorable card. Mary you were beyond generous and I LOVE everything...thank you thank you thank you....hugs
I love all of the crafty things that she made for you. Note to Mary: If you ever get me I want them too....lol
Arizona I'll make a note of that. Mary
Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 AM

I don't have time this AM, so will need to go back at least 8 pages from this one to check out all the pkgs... and probably a lot more when I get time.... Such beautiful things and handmades just love them... and Pin cushions am in love with them... can't have enough...

Hugs to you all and have a great day...............
Old 10-12-2011, 05:29 AM

Lovely packages being received. Robyn the pincushion is too cute. If you have me or ever get me I'd love it. Love your wall hanging too. I don't see any need for a redo. and I would love to get it too, or anything like it.

And for Canny and Ms Tussy here's a clue mine is going a long way and possibly over a lake or two but it is not going across the pond- so you can strike me off of your list as your sp. sorry. maybe next time.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Power Poster

Sharon Ann I love the big and bold colored seam ripper.Very pretty winter fabric. Mary
Old 10-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Power Poster

Vicki I caught that little hint too. lol Tusyt is getting better all the time at this clue thing.Mary
Old 10-12-2011, 05:58 AM

;) ;-) :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :XD: :XD: Sent my package to my SP yesterday afternoon. She lives north of me and I feel her state is my second home state. Both parents are from there, I have a daughter that lives there, and I love the big city in NE of the state. You will be off the bench soon I hope. :? :lol: :D :?: :?: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :XD:
Old 10-12-2011, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by grandme26
;) ;-) :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :XD: :XD: Sent my package to my SP yesterday afternoon. She lives north of me and I feel her state is my second home state. Both parents are from there, I have a daughter that lives there, and I love the big city in NE of the state. You will be off the bench soon I hope. :? :lol: :D :?: :?: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :XD:
drats, i do not live north of anyone!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:22 AM

My SP should receive her package tomorrow! I don't see her post on her much but if she is lurking I will say it is going to an area known for good BBQ!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:48 AM

Aww just when I think a hint might be mine...

I am a bit worried about my second pal, she has yet to go get her package and it has been sitting waiting for two days, and her last post on the QB was September 23rd when she posted her sign up, I hope she is alright....