Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Swap Hosts

Sorry I've been MIA. Yesterday I received YET ANOTHER wonderful package from Ohio with the most fabulous Christian Christmas panels I've ever seen. I love them!!! Thank you whoever you are. I still haven't received a package from my SP, but I don't care. Oh, and there were no bugs in this one. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 10-18-2011, 09:12 AM

Just yesterday I received the most delightful SP package from Katie all the way from Wa state. She thoughtfully sent me 4 FQ or bigger size pieces of fabric plus one much larger piece in turquoise and purple, colors I need for a project I want to do...as well as notecards, a finger presser which I am eager to try, a rotary cutter keeper, a box of bandaids which I will pass over to DH to use for splinting his trigger thumb, a micro fiber cloth which we will use, a package of Schmetz needles a candle in a really neat tin a cute measuring tape, a package of push pins and a reallly great Scrap book! Thank you for a really super swap package...oh and how quickly we forget, I ate the Halloween peanut butter cup last night as I didn't want it to get stale :lol:

Fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]273338[/ATTACH]

rest of package
[ATTACH=CONFIG]273339[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-273285.jpe   attachment-273286.jpe  
Old 10-18-2011, 09:25 AM

Great pkgs again everyone! I will be going out of town today(Yeah!) and will not be home until either Sun. night or Mon. so if my SP pkg. comes I'm not ignoring you. Can't wait to get out of here we're on our way to Gatlinburg to the beautiful Mountains! My parents and DD and Family are also going. Suppose to be really cool up there and we all can't wait! Everyone have a wonderful week!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:32 AM

I have received a nice thank you PM from my SP, she does not post on here at all, so I know she got her package and Lori changed the matrix to show she received it. She says she liked everything, so I am glad of that. I have not yet received my package, but am patiently waiting. I have alot to do this week: I am on vacation from work and will be in a craft show on Saturday....also have to clean house, cause mama's coming to work the craft show with me....hide the white gloves!!!!!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
I pulled out my chocolate quilt a couple weeks ago to show it to my sister, Jenny. Owen, who is only 3 and a 1/2 years old comes over and lays his head on it and goes: Oh Chocolate! LOL!! Jenny pushes his away and goes: Owen don't your lay head all over it. I laughed though. I thought it was cute and pretty funny! Especially with how young he is! LOL!!
It was a precious moment I'm sure to hear Owen sigh Oh Chocolate! Prayers being said for your tests, treatment and recovery.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:08 AM

Marvelous packages keep on getting delivered.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Sorry I've been MIA. Yesterday I received YET ANOTHER wonderful package from Ohio with the most fabulous Christian Christmas panels I've ever seen. I love them!!! Thank you whoever you are. I still haven't received a package from my SP, but I don't care. Oh, and there were no bugs in this one. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
So you have a mystery stalker - doubt it is candi as she is in MA. Notice when we mention the word stalking the first name that pops up is candi :roll:
Old 10-18-2011, 10:49 AM

LOVE the Kitty photo by the window and lace curtains!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:29 AM

Wow the packages are getting better and better.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford
LOVE the Kitty photo by the window and lace curtains!

Thank you that is my cat, his name is Kitty. My grandchildren named him, when they were little. When he stands on his hind legs he can reach up to my waist. When I had my house when he wanted to go out onto the porch he would stand up and jingle the doorknob for me to open the door for him lol