Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by Krystyna
New furniture coming tomorrow ... so sad to say ... goodbye vintage Singer Red Eye. Putting it on Craig's list. Say goodbye ladies.
Oh no. You poor thing. I'm sorry that it is going away.
Not a big deal. I mean, how many sewing machines can I use at one time anyway? Glad you're feeling better. Hope the blood tests show what's up and that it's an easy fix.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i have a question for all you chocolate candy lovers from a liitle candy less than chocolate lover. when you note on your sp swap template that your favorite candy is chocolate, does it matter what kinda chocolate candy you receive?

since i am not the most avid candy eater (chocolate or otherwise) i really don't know what to buy when i see just chocolate listed. i am one who can go to a candy aisle to look and nothing will jump out at me, no drooling, no longing, no reaction. it is very matter of fact, a non-issue for me. i will try to get an item that my sp lists but left to my own decision about it, nothing appeals to me.

soooo..... again does it matter what kinda chocolate you receive? otherwise if it does matter, my suggestion would be that you be a bit more descriptive on your templates because if you have me for a swap partner, i can never be sure what you may receive from me and if nothing really appeals to me during my shopping trip, you may not receive candy at all. this is just my perspective from one who eats very little candy or chocolate.

mary
I'm pretty specific when I say the kind I like since I only like milk chocolate products and sometimes I am even more specific - have been known to put down butterfingers, milky way etc. You won't catch me writing dark chocolate.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by wanda lou
The Singer is beautiful.
Thanks, Wanda Lou. I hope someone with a couple of pennies in her pocket thinks so too.
Krystyna, how many pennies do you want for it???
Asking $150, but I'll be happy to get $60 which is what I paid for it. I think you're a little far away though. :thumbdown:
Does it work??? wonder what postage would be through UPS ?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:14 PM

New furniture coming tomorrow ... so sad to say ... goodbye vintage Singer Red Eye. Putting it on Craig's list. Say goodbye ladies.
She's beautiful....
Old 10-21-2011, 03:30 PM

Wonderful packages!

I wanted to share a photo of the t shirt I embroidered for Charles - our Honorary Quilter. (Deanna, yours is almost done, too - but different design)
Krystyna, I just now showed this to Charles and He says that he would be very honored to wear that shirt. :) He likes it. :)
Old 10-21-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by fayzer
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Just wanted to say that I start my day with a cup of coffee and my friends on the Secret Pal swap. You are all so much fun. Judith, you should join us in November.
Hey Faye did Florida move to a new time zone and no one tell us? It's Friday where I am...LOL
Nope, I'm just retired and everyday is Saturday now.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 PM

Sunflower Girl
Just wanted to say a big "Thanks" for the wonderful package I recieved today..I cannot post a picture for my computer won't read my cards anymore.
I recieved halloween fabric, my favorite candy(Turtles), a pack of snacks for my doggies and kitties, a pumpkin pin cushion, a 6 inch ruler & pin cushion set, a shopping list pad & pen, a pink tape measure, some christmas buttons, a beautiful thread cutter pendant and a sweet halloween card.
Thanks you so much for all my goodies
Kat
Old 10-21-2011, 03:48 PM

Wonderful packages!

I wanted to share a photo of the t shirt I embroidered for Charles - our Honorary Quilter. (Deanna, yours is almost done, too - but different design)
Nice shirt I am sure he will wear it with honor!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 03:51 PM

Grumpy/ GINA and anyonelse out there: I make stuff and put it in my SECRET PAL box. Holiday fabrics, florals, sewing themed fabrics, animals, novelties like tea/coffee fruits, etc. are great hits with just about anyone. I like to try to stay ahead a weebit, and it keeps my hands busy. It sure helps, to stay ahead so my SP box can get mailed ontime. There always seems to be a birthday or something you want a little gift for. Have Fun!
Old 10-21-2011, 03:55 PM

Took the boys today to see the carved pumpkin in the mall.

A smile for one picture was all they were willing.......LOL!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]275128[/ATTACH]

Owen looks real thrilled doesn't he? LOL!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]275131[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-275075.jpe   attachment-275077.jpe   attachment-275078.jpe   attachment-275079.jpe   attachment-275081.jpe