Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Oh Sew Sweet! END OF SUMMER 2.5” ‘CANDY’ swap!!! *Sign-up Closes 8/1/13*

Hi SheriR, just checking in with you to see if we're still waiting for another package to arrive before the candy is mailed. (That's the last I recall reading.) Hope all is well and that nothing else has happened to upset you or your family. You've had your share this summer. I'd sure appreciate an update if you are able as I'm just itching to get my hands on those squares. I've already started piecing with some I have. Thanks for your considerable efforts!

I mailed my squares the week of July 4th and sort of anxious but SheriR's swaps are wonderful and worth the wait!

I know you're all anxious and you'll be shocked to hear.....CANDY IS IN THE MAIL!!!!!

I think if anything could go wrong, this time it did, including running out of tape to apply the mailing labels. I'll be pming all of your tracking numbers to you. Deliveries should be Wednesday...ish???

Thank you all for your patience. I would like the new swappers to know I'm usually ahead of the game not behind... I hope you all LOVE your candy. And mostly I hope the sweet treat I sent doesn't melt...lol...

Quilty HUGS!!!
    ~SheriR
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

Great news! Thanks so much for letting us know!

Blog Entries
    Candy in the mail! Thank you SheriR for working so we can all play and enjoy our sweets.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Thanks Sheri! Bless you for all you have done this summer!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Sheri, you are wonderful! Thanks for hosting this swap even with all the turmoil your family endured this summer!
    Hugs to you and yours!

I just checked my delivery confirmation and it shows it was delivered. I will be home in about 1 1/2 hours, and will get to look at the candy. I can't wait. Have to clean my little Lucy's ears out and give her the antibiotics. This was well worth the wait.

Thank you Sheri for hosting this swap. Many prayers for you and your family.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Oooh, oooh, I'm sitting here with a package just brimming with beautiful 2 1/2 inch squares of candy! I haven't had a chance to look at everything but the sheer number of squares in my lap is awe inspiring. Thank you ladies. And thank you to SheriR for hosting this wonderful swap!!!

Thanks, Sheri! Mine arrived today with the extra goodies from your adventures in Idaho, love the little chunk of spud fabric! Thanks for hosting and to all for participating.

This is such a fun day!!!! Candy beginning to arrive at each of y'all's homes!! Keep keeping me posted!!

Quilty HUGS!! Sheri
    SheriR~

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    This is such a fun day!!!! Candy beginning to arrive at each of y'all's homes!! Keep keeping me posted!!

Quilty HUGS!! Sheri
    Mom and I got ours yesterday.....advantage to being in the same metroplex. LOL Mom..aka LucyLou512 had fun playing in her packages....she is trying to figure out what she wants to do with them.

Me I am still collecting ..... and thank you for the Idaho spud.

Thank you so much Sheri for hosting ..... you have been great.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

My candy is here - love it all! Thanks to everyone who swapped and especially to SheriR for all your hard work and the wonderful surprise candy!

I received a great bunch of candy today. Thanks everyone. Special thanks to SheriR for your hard work and extra candy. I've never had a candy bar like it. Very yummy. Thanks.

When's the next swap. I'm hooked.

Blog Entries
    I got candy! When will it be bedtime for the kids already?!?
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I left town for a week and put a hold on my mail but asked my neighbor to watch things. She noticed a package in the box and said I got a package from SheriR. So my squishy is home waiting for me to get back. Wondering why the mail carrier delivered the package with a hold on it. Thank goodness for good neighbors! Now I want to go home and see what came my way but it will have to wait while I play with my grandchildren.

Wow!! I'm so excited. My very first swap and I love it. Thanks Sheri for all your hard work. I had one small bite of the candy. I'm diabetic so my DH really enjoyed it. I'm ready for another swap!!

Y'all make me smile. You're so wonderful! Glad you could take a nibble papagran, I worried about sending the "Spud" out but, it's classic Idaho. My NorthDakota daughter bought a whole case (10 dozen) when she came for the funeral. We love passing them out lol. Isn't it funny. When she got married we got bite size Spuds to decorate the groom cake.
    SheriR~

Mine came yesterday, too! Thank you all for participating. I'm anxious to play with them this weekend. Sheri--thank you for managing the swap and for the Spud candy!

Have fun, everybody!
    Cyndy K

I got my candies! Thanks so much Sheri!! The spud is classic, and big hunk is right up there too. My dad loves them!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Thanks Sheri I received my box of goodies today.....now I need to find the time to sew sew sew.....grandkids are moving away this weekend so I think I will drowned my tears in my sweet candy squares.
    Thanks also for the idaho treats......
    Barb
    "Queen B" of the "2017/18 2.5" Birthday Swap

SheriR, Thank you so much for the unexpected little package with the real candy! The extra fabric was a treat to find as well. I appreciate your work. Thanks for helping us all out! And thanks to Fraew from CA for the fabric too. It's so nice to see new prints I haven't seen here in my local quilt shop!

I received my package yesterday. Thank you everyone. Special thanks to SheriR for your work and extra candy.

Doing my happy dance, the charms arrived today!!!! Thanks so much, SheriR.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast