Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
"Once Upon a Time In My Garden" PP Block Swap with a "Twist" >

"Once Upon a Time In My Garden" PP Block Swap with a "Twist"

"Once Upon a Time In My Garden" PP Block Swap with a "Twist"

Old 08-23-2012, 11:00 AM

Okay, I give up! What am I not doing here? I am trying to leave feedback for everyone and can't find any way to do that? I did what it says to do...click on the user profile page, and click on Feedback score but there is NO submit feedback to click on after that? I also tried doing it by clicking on the feedback score on people's individual posts, but there again I can't find anywhere to post feedback? Help this crazy woman pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee???????
Old 08-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Power Poster

I have not been able to figure out since the board change. Sorry
Old 08-23-2012, 11:20 AM

I'm certainly not the expert. But someone told me to click on their Feedback Score under their icon on this page and it takes you to where you can leave more feedback. ???
Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM

Sooooooooo excited to get a squishy!!!!!! Thanks Ronda for all your effort! I'm sure swapping them all out is quite confusing and I for one don't want to take that on. So I am in awe of anyone willing to do it! Thank you so much!!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Power Poster

rw-- call me, girlfriend!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM

I just tried clicking on you feedback score...it takes you to a different page and on the right side it has a clickable link to leave feedback score. Once you click on that it opens a form to be filled out for the feedback.

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
I'm certainly not the expert. But someone told me to click on their Feedback Score under their icon on this page and it takes you to where you can leave more feedback. ???
Old 08-23-2012, 04:58 PM

Can't wait to get my package in the mail. All these swaps makes getting the mail exciting again. Thanks Ronda for a good time.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by kristen0112 View Post
I just tried clicking on you feedback score...it takes you to a different page and on the right side it has a clickable link to leave feedback score. Once you click on that it opens a form to be filled out for the feedback.
Yes! That's the way.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Okay, I give up! What am I not doing here? I am trying to leave feedback for everyone and can't find any way to do that? I did what it says to do...click on the user profile page, and click on Feedback score but there is NO submit feedback to click on after that? I also tried doing it by clicking on the feedback score on people's individual posts, but there again I can't find anywhere to post feedback? Help this crazy woman pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee???????
A few tricks to try... wait for another day (seriously), turn your computer all the way and then on again! Don't ask me why that works but I have found this true on days when I open the board and it tells me I have to log in.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:38 AM

Thank you everyone! SewExtreme, this morning logging on...walla! Imagine when I could finally see what you gals have been talking about? LOL! Yesterday it wasn't there, this morning it is. I knew I'd left feedback from the last swap, but for the life of me, it had disappeared...guess they want to keep us guessing and on our tippy toes?????

Okay, now I have egg on my face...guess who took all the packages to mail yesterday and came home after work yesterday with all the packages? My apologetic DH...I don't normally have the car, so he will do things for me as he can, but totally forgot yesterday. Today I'm borrowing the car and will mail these guys...sorry girls, but they are coming home I promise. I have to give my DH a break...he's been dealing with a company buyout and trying to deal with new bosses and having to let an employee go, so he's been sort of stressed.