Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A10%22-layer-cake-batik-swap-quick-turnaround-%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A-t74469.html)

tangloak 12-03-2010 10:33 PM

Whoo Hoo!! Can't wait! Thanks so much for your efforts and especially for the wonderful communication throughout. You have run this swap so professionally. Really excited to get my package. You and your little one have a great a weekend!

donna873 12-04-2010 03:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much for hosting the swap, I can't wait to get mine back..i was brainstorming yesterday what I was going to do with my blocks..I think I am going to just sew them together and quilt them..here is a little quilt I am quilting on..I am having so much fun quilting it I want to share it.

moonrise 12-04-2010 03:26 AM

Very pretty! :thumbup:

Can't wait for the mailman to bring my squares! HaPpY DaNcE! :mrgreen:

oldswimmer 12-04-2010 06:38 AM

Thanks again Luv for hosting this swap. You are very organized, clear on the rules and you made it a very pleasurable swap! Cant wait to see the new batik squares!

Hoping your little one is feeling better, and you are recuperated too! Have a blessed holiday season, and enjoy your family...and the same to all you swappers!

lauriejo 12-04-2010 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by donna873
Thank you so much for hosting the swap, I can't wait to get mine back..i was brainstorming yesterday what I was going to do with my blocks..I think I am going to just sew them together and quilt them..here is a little quilt I am quilting on..I am having so much fun quilting it I want to share it.

Very pretty quilt! The colors are cozy, like a hug.

zjsquiltymomma 12-04-2010 08:22 AM

I love your quilt, Donna...very pretty!!

Thanks so much for all you've done luv...you did an awesome job hosting this swap. Can't wait to be a part of your next one.

luvTooQuilt 12-04-2010 09:16 AM

They all have been mailed out with the exception of Lindyline- hers is international.. I will PM

Thanks everyone.. So far its been fun. And until it is no longer fun for me I will continue to host swaps.. :thumbup: This swap ran smoother than the first one and hopefully It''ll get to the point that I'll be doing them in my sleep!!! Ok well one can hope! lol.. :lol:

maine ladybug 12-04-2010 12:00 PM

Hope your little one is feeling better. It can be stressful having your kids feeling ill.
Thank you for all your work and for hosting this swap. Can't wait to see what I get!!

lauriejo 12-04-2010 02:44 PM

Can you see me jumping up and down here, it's like waiting for Santa to come! I am already looking forward to your next swap, it has been so much fun this time.

luvTooQuilt 12-04-2010 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Can you see me jumping up and down here, it's like waiting for Santa to come! I am already looking forward to your next swap, it has been so much fun this time.

my two favorite parts of the swaps are when the mail lady has to hand deliver all the packages cause they wont all fit in the mailbox and second, when I finally open them up and see what you all sent in... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: