Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A10%22-layer-cake-batik-swap-quick-turnaround-%2A%2A%2Aswap-closed%2A%2A%2A%2A-t74469.html)

gardner 11-10-2010 08:30 AM

I wish we lived closer (maybe we do?) as I'd love to help you with this, now huge, project... As I stood looking at all the batik's in the fabric store, it was exciting to think of what I might receive back... thank you for your work and time...

luvTooQuilt 11-10-2010 09:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello every one..

You all should have verified that I have your name and and the correct amount of sets listed after your board name.. Please contact me as soon as possible if you see any errors as Id like them corrected before the sets are sent in...

By now everyone should have their fabrics ready to get cut, or already cut and ready to be mailed- (I will send a PM with my addy soon.. Hang tight).. As this is my second ever to host a swap I am making a requirement as to aid me in 'trying' not to duplicate your squares... Please staple/tape a piece of your fabric on the outside of the baggie.. Look at pic below. this will help me remember who sent in what.. We have ALOT of sets coming in and I think this will be quite useful for me.. ALSO I am requesting a group of sample pieces of each of the fabric pieces being sent in as well.. see second pic.. the ones I have shown in the pic are aprox 1x3 tiny strips pieces from squaring up my fabric.. Once again hopefully to help me not give you back your squares.. any questions please post or PM me..

sample on ziploc
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122987[/ATTACH]

sample of ALL from swapper
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122988[/ATTACH]

Momma_K 11-10-2010 09:17 AM

Yooohoo! You missed me! I signed for 2 sets.

luvTooQuilt 11-10-2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K

Dang, where was my head that day!!! OK will add ya right now.. ..

Momma_K 11-10-2010 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by Momma_K

Dang, where was my head that day!!! OK will add ya right now.. ..

WOW! Great! I'll be waiting for your address...Now I'm really excited! Thanks!

Qbee 11-10-2010 12:38 PM

This is getting so exciting :D I will get to ya as soon as I get address. Just FYI....I will be out of town from tomorrow AM to Sat. PM so it will be Monday before I can send. Thanks so much for doing this!!!

lindyline 11-10-2010 12:47 PM

Ok. so I already sent mine, minus the small samples. Do you want me to mail you off a sample of each to attach to the plastic bag? More than happy to oblige.Thanks

KarenR 11-10-2010 04:10 PM

Question - Do we get one of the 12 blocks back?

I have never done a swap before. I'm excited and hope I get in.

3699quilter 11-10-2010 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by KarenR
Question - Do we get one of the 12 blocks back?

I have never done a swap before. I'm excited and hope I get in.

Did you sign up? Check the list in prior posts, she has closed the swap already.

luvTooQuilt 11-10-2010 05:05 PM

NO Linda- you are out of country so dont worry about it..

BUT everyone else YES you do need to send in the samples..