Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-reds-reds-more-reds%85-%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A-t96154.html)

sunrise450 02-16-2011 09:08 AM

My reds were mailed yesterday!
Now I have to get ready for a last minute plane ride to Sacramento,Ca. Don't look forward to it, don't like flying and am a bundle of nerves.
I bought the small twister but haven't had the time to try it out yet. So much going on. Wish everything would just calm down!
I have to ask about the large twister. Does it fit on the 10" square?
Everybody have a great day!
Phyllis

KarenBarnes 02-16-2011 07:35 PM

Mine went out today, said it would be delivered Sat!

sharon b 02-16-2011 09:06 PM

Mine are going out tomorrow :thumbup:

has anyone had any problems mailing a bugling envelope ? on other posts they have said the PO has been ify on them ? just wondering :? Or maybe I am packing the envelope wrong ?

Qbee 02-16-2011 09:33 PM

Yeppers....went through that last time....they said that if I "had to tape it" then it was too full, etc. I ended up sending them UPS. I'm sending mine tomorrow too. I got behind. I lost a college buddy last night. I can't believe it.....he was 43 years old and left behind a wife and FIVE BOYS! The oldest is 15 years old. I feel awful.
PLEASE make sure your husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, etc. get their colonoscopy exams.

Originally Posted by sharon b

has anyone had any problems mailing a bugling envelope ? on other posts they have said the PO has been ify on them ? just wondering :? Or maybe I am packing the envelope wrong ?

Gwenny 02-16-2011 10:05 PM

if the PO reads the rules of the flat rate envelope for 4.95 it is if it fits it ships for that as long as you do not alter the envelope and it says it is ok to tape it to hold it shut. I have heard people having problems by by USPS regulations it is good to go. Good luck

luvTooQuilt 02-16-2011 10:27 PM

For those of you that have been in my previous swaps know I can stuff and tape the crap out of the 4.95 flat rate envelopes. It just depends on your post office it seems. My po tells me if it fits it ships. I'm not gonna complain !

UglyCook 02-16-2011 10:40 PM

I mailed mne yesterday and had it all prepared nice and tidy and flat (except for the small bulge the hostess gift made). However, I had used the wrong PO envelope so the counter guy just wadded up the whole thing and stuffed it in a priority envelope for me. It looks terrible! I guess it will get there, though.

homecaregiver 02-17-2011 05:57 AM

Mine was so fat, but she got the postage on it and I had taken a role of tape and scissors with me and when she finished up the postage stuff she gave it to me and said you can finish up the sealing so I did tape and every thing
Mine said it should arrive on the 18th

homecaregiver

Pat

Qbee 02-17-2011 05:59 AM

HELP!! I was on my way out the door to mail them and realized that I don't have the address.....I must have deleted it. Can someone PLEASE PM me the addy?
Thanks so much!

Qbee 02-17-2011 06:48 AM

Nevermind.....I got it and THANKS!!

Originally Posted by Qbee
HELP!! I was on my way out the door to mail them and realized that I don't have the address.....I must have deleted it. Can someone PLEASE PM me the addy?
Thanks so much!