Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

katinkaB 01-27-2011 06:13 AM

seymoore - 3am?? You really got bitten by the bug :). Thanks for the info.
Short an Sweet - I like how your labels printed out, nice and crisp.

A trip to the fabric store is in order then, to get the fabric sheets. Any reason to go is a good reason!

Short an Sweet 01-27-2011 06:28 AM

be careful , I went yesterday for labels and left after a little over $100 later lol ( I had to get the fabric for the Fiesta BOM I'm doing)

Originally Posted by katinkaB
seymoore - 3am?? You really got bitten by the bug :). Thanks for the info.
Short an Sweet - I like how your labels printed out, nice and crisp.

A trip to the fabric store is in order then, to get the fabric sheets. Any reason to go is a good reason!

seymoore 01-29-2011 06:12 PM

Okay, so I was just looking back over our group's thread and Roda and Ann are the only one's who have all their row done and posted pictures. Now I don't feel as bad, I was thinking I was holding everyone up and beating myself up about it. I have a tendency to do that! :-)

However, I have realized that I have been making this way too hard, wanting it to be perfect - so I'm just going to have fun with it and enjoy the process. Will try to post a picture soon so you can get the gist of the fabric colors, etc.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! We are scheduled to get another 6 inches of snow starting Sunday night and going through Wed morning. Oh fun! I love the snow, but too much of it can really hinder the normal flow of life - like getting to work and such. :-)

roda 01-29-2011 07:33 PM

Seymoore I got to thinking and planning way to much and it got so I thought I was going to hate doing this swap relax and enjoy. And hoping the weather holds off till monday at least need to take a load of calfs to the sale. You still doing the forget me nots. If so and need a little inspirion look at these i found www.bdieges.com/bdblmg.html

seymoore 01-29-2011 09:56 PM

Thanks for the kind words Roda. Yes, still planning the forget-me-nots (with a little variation) and adding some alaska block patterns I found. I'm going to look at your link in a sec, thank you! Inspiration is always welcome! :-)

10 mins later... Saw the block you are talking about - it is sooo pretty!!!! Got me thinking some more - oh but this is fun!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-29-2011 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I agree enjoy the ride, no pressure from here !! Do the same thing, working on a John Deere Q finishing up for a charity, and found out throwing a Wedding shower, so time to put some "hustle in my bustle" for all to get done :)
When it rains it pours... LOL
Think it'll work?

John Deere for Charity fundraiser
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161165[/ATTACH]

seymoore 01-29-2011 10:14 PM

Oh Quilt Girl - that is impressive! Love all the different fabrics, esp the corners and how those strips fan out with the "subtle" corn pattern in there.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-29-2011 10:19 PM

Thanks... after done realized corn rows running in the wrong direction LOL Woops... wont even talk about all the chopped off points, almost got to the point of making sure they were all trimmed :)

seymoore 01-30-2011 12:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My BK (Baby Kitty) letting me know there are projects that need to be done!

Ann L 01-30-2011 02:25 AM

I hope everyone is enjoying this RR. I was going to stress over it but I figured it wasn't going to help me any. My row might not be exact but.....I hope none of you are the quilt police. I am needing a bit of inspiration from KatinkaB. I am anxious to see your blocks.