Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

seymoore 01-31-2011 01:53 PM

You are probably thinking about the blizzard that is going to hit your area tonight or tomorrow. I know I am! Didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I was afraid I would oversleep and then not be able to get to work because of the ice. Then it turned out not to be icy so much as just wet! Tonight will be a different story all together though. :-)

Ann L 01-31-2011 04:21 PM

Keep the snow down your way! We have had enough for the year.

Ann L 01-31-2011 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl
All rightie I worked on and completed my row, as you can tell anything goes, any color, design, bordered panel, if you dont mind will send out sashing, as it hits the next person. Will do the prep now so ready to go, and reserve for the finished, still need to work on the label.
Some of the fab came from the 2.5 swap last year. Just an added bonus :)

Great row. Ideas running wild! It will be interesting to see what it is like by the time it gets to me. Can't wait.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-31-2011 08:14 PM

You all be careful with this wicked weather, had a Quickie Thunderstorm the other day. Nothing like what you are dealing with, stay safe!!

roda 01-31-2011 08:24 PM

Got everything fed with extra hay but it never fails one of these old cows will decide to calf in the middle of all this.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 01-31-2011 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by roda
Got everything fed with extra hay but it never fails one of these old cows will decide to calf in the middle of all this.

Have Family about an hour from you will have to check in to see how they are after these storms.
Can't have them wait for good weather, onrey moooo's :)

Ann L 02-01-2011 06:48 AM

Looks wicked out there from the tv. Stay warm and safe. We are only getting rain here, thankfully.

roda 02-01-2011 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
At 5 this morning it was only raining and 36 degrees. And now 18 degrees and this

katinkaB 02-01-2011 10:58 AM

Hi everyone

hope everyone stays safe through this storm! We are still waiting in Chicago. It does have the advantage of giving me 2 - yes, count them, 2 days for sewing!
And I dedicated them to the RR blocks. Hope fully will have something to show by tomorrow eve :).

Oh, and it'll be no stress, too. No templates, just free cutting and piecing. All cut-off points will be welcome!

katinkaB 02-01-2011 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by roda

Ha, my friend's brother was born in the middle of the 79 snow storm - on the way to the hospital :)