Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Mariposa 08-21-2013 07:06 AM

JNCT--- great rooster and owl! :)

Darcene 08-22-2013 10:39 AM

This owl is just way too cute....he makes me smile....
Darcene

(Still no organization happening here)

JNCT14 08-23-2013 04:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK I finished my WH for Rhonda's 4th swap. I am entering this in the Durham Fair, along with some quilts. I don't think it will win a ribbon but it did come out really cute.

JNCT14 08-23-2013 04:38 AM

Yes it comes with the whiteboard.

carrot 08-23-2013 06:22 AM

I love it !! I am betting you get a ribbon !!!

barbarakibler23 08-24-2013 05:01 AM

Love the rooster Janice! But that owl is just darn cute. I will show him to my friend "who" is a owl nut. :)

Darcene...I will look you up on pinterest...look for me too...Barbara Kibler. I started following dottie dodge and fraew and have been really enjoying what they are pinning and putting in the make some day pile.

I will post the addresses for the September swap...I was going to do it now...but in the middle of writing this my mom called and I have to rush over there so hopefully later today. Get you packs ready to mail we have one birthday Sept 4th.

be back soon
Barb

barbarakibler23 08-24-2013 09:47 AM

Hello Ladies
I have sent everyone a PM with September birthday babies. sorry this is a few days late and we have Lisa with a September 4th birthday. Hopefully we can all get them out asap!

I am sorry that I missed the contest last monday....I wont post this weeks contest until TUESDAY so stay tuned!

Have a nice weekend...here in Michigan we finally have summer beautiful weather. :)

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 08-24-2013 09:49 AM

Don't worry about mine being late. No one ever turns their calendar fast enough, so I'm used to them showing up late. :)

Darcene 08-25-2013 01:58 PM

Barbara, I follow you, Fraew and Dottie Dodge.....If I spent as much time sewing as I spend on Pinterest I would have many beautiful projects finished....

I will mail my candies early this week so that I will finally be on time....
Darcene

quiltingdragon 08-25-2013 02:28 PM

Hi Ladies - I haven't heard whether or not either the last July or the August ladies got my packages, and I got one of them back in the mail on Saturday completely shredded, I can't read who it was addressed to, and it would have just been lost except I had my address label on the stuff on the inside. Looks like they tried to shove through machine- do you realize just how much shredded tissue one of those little packs can make? I just tossed it all and am making up a new set for when I figure out who to send to. I know one of the earlier ones went astray and took over a month to arrive, so if you will let me know by PM if you didn't get one and had your bd already I will resend with September.