Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

marybrace 08-25-2013 04:29 PM

quiltingdragpn. I haven't heard from mitchan or Gandee1 either......in post 1038 I told my experience of receiving a piece of an envelope that I think was from candies at the time of my birthday.....took 5 moths for me to receive it.....

Swappers please keep us informed at to those received...

barbarakibler23 08-27-2013 05:41 PM

Hello Ladies...it is contest time!

i will pick a winner tomorrow Wednesday after 9pm eastern time:)

unscramble the letter to make quilt pattern words....(hint all of these were taken off my pinterest quilt site)

1) WPEELINH.... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2) OGL BAINC...._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3) ARIL EECFN... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
4) CSSTIK & OESNTS.... _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _
5) ISAPEDGRIPAN UOFR TACPH......._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

GOOD LUCK...Pm me your answer...:)

sewmany 08-27-2013 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by sewmany (Post 6231724)
almost final Weekly candy update, once i receive Wanda's. Thank you ladies for participating.

Marybrace.............. Mitcham.................... JNCT14
Aquiltymama..................... Gandee1................. mamaskeeto
Honchey................ Lisa wanna b quilter.................. quiltingdragon
Abdconsultant..........sustraley...........fraew.. ..........carrot...
sheriR...........lstew2212.............nls........ ...Barbkibler....Jannie..... wmuteach....Jarenie......Mariposa....goldendog55.. ..sew4nin.....ahwu... Darcene......Queenof2802.......Dottiedodge....... Oneteapot....... Nurse.....only one more

Jannie. - i do have you posted . i am sorry, i mispelled your name.

quiltingdragon this is a copy of my last post in #1036

barbarakibler23 08-29-2013 05:27 PM

Hello Ladies we have a winner for this weeks contest,.............Jannie...you are the winner and your prize will be in the mail soon.

Hope everyone enjoys Labor day this year! Can't believe summer is over and the kids go back to school. Kids I nanny start on Tuesday. I love my summer days with them..spending time at the pool, library, parks, camping and going for ice cream. But there is something magical about the first day of school! I have taken these kids for their first day of school every year that they have gone to school (5th grade and 3rd grade) their parents miss out on so much. Some of the other kids parents thought I was the mom for the longest time. Kinda sad I think.

Anyway I get to go out to breakfast with other "mom's" and celebrate the kids going back to school.

Have a great weekend.
Barb

Lstew2212 08-30-2013 04:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend, I am going to see my family in GA. I made my neice Ella a quilt, Sun Bonnet Sue, for her birthday. I was so excited at how it turned out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]433072[/ATTACH]
Have a nice holiday weekend.

Jannie 08-30-2013 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6263087)
Hello Ladies we have a winner for this weeks contest,.............Jannie...you are the winner and your prize will be in the mail soon.

Hope everyone enjoys Labor day this year! Can't believe summer is over and the kids go back to school. Kids I nanny start on Tuesday. I love my summer days with them..spending time at the pool, library, parks, camping and going for ice cream. But there is something magical about the first day of school! I have taken these kids for their first day of school every year that they have gone to school (5th grade and 3rd grade) their parents miss out on so much. Some of the other kids parents thought I was the mom for the longest time. Kinda sad I think.

Anyway I get to go out to breakfast with other "mom's" and celebrate the kids going back to school.

Have a great weekend.
Barb

I'm so happy. I never win anything. This has made my day!!

barbarakibler23 08-30-2013 08:30 AM

glad to make your day Jannie
enjoy
Barb

JNCT14 08-31-2013 04:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Great quilt LStew!!! Birthday candies are going today. Other than job hunting, I have been making some wall hangings and small quilts like the owl and pansy. Here is the completed rooster hanging for my cousin and a mug rug for on our cheer moms that just got a new kidney.

Mariposa 08-31-2013 05:10 AM

JNCT- terrific runner, and nice mug rug! Nice of you to make a pretty for the cheer mom~ :)

SheriR 08-31-2013 06:01 AM

JNCT you do such pretty appliqué. What a pretty gift!

I mailed birthday Candy on Friday! I was behind because of my silly summer but I believe these will catch me up!! Thanks for being patient Birthday Princesses. :D