Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Jannie 02-05-2013 02:36 PM

I am sending you a pm now.

Lstew2212 02-05-2013 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5840176)
I have a lot of stash that I inherited from my grandmother that is from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. There is NO way I wil ever use it all. I plan to share with each of you unless you would rather have updated fabric.

I am good with any kind of fabric, as long as it is cotton. I am so excited. I have already started cutting.

oneteappot 02-05-2013 03:21 PM

I am also ok with any cotton fabric. Also with the rule changes.
I am looking forward to this swap. Guess I should says swaps!
What all do you make with your squares?
Laurel/oneteappot

sewmany 02-05-2013 03:27 PM

I will be ready to cut this weekend. So sad the february ladies have o wit a whole year before they can get their birthday candies, especially since feb just started. I cant wait till july...
went to reread the first post. I agree to every but not sure which changes was made.

Honchey 02-05-2013 06:47 PM

Hi Everyone, I have signed up for this swap and I'm looking forward to May...That's my birthday month!!!!
I would prefer to receive cotton only....

barbarakibler23 02-05-2013 07:18 PM

sounds great...:)

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5840176)
I have a lot of stash that I inherited from my grandmother that is from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. There is NO way I wil ever use it all. I plan to share with each of you unless you would rather have updated fabric.

barbarakibler23 02-05-2013 07:22 PM

The second set of rules were added by Patrice to get me to board policy.

I am sure she is just suggesting photo's....No problem if you don't want to post pictures. I just recently found out how...so now I can post tons of photo's for all of you! :)

PLEASE STAY MARY.....
Barb

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 5840480)
Barbara, I read ALL of the new rules.....I'm stuck where you encouraged the participants to post pictures of the Birthday Candy Received. Some people don't do windows; but I do. BUT I don't do pictures! If this disqualifies me, I'll understand.....

barbarakibler23 02-05-2013 07:27 PM

I posted a few pictures earlier with two quilts that I made from the squares I received in earlier swaps. I will post the other 5 that I have made soon.
I love having these squares...because projects go together very quickly.

I will find some links and post them as the swap continues on.....I will warn you they are VERY addictive! :)
Barb

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 5840910)
I am also ok with any cotton fabric. Also with the rule changes.
I am looking forward to this swap. Guess I should says swaps!
What all do you make with your squares?
Laurel/oneteappot

Honchey 02-05-2013 07:50 PM

Hi Again, I didn't read all the posts and didn't realize the swap was full...Please take me off if you're not accepting any more swappers...maybe next time...

barbarakibler23 02-05-2013 07:58 PM

I sent you a PM Honchey...I will put you on the sub list...just in case we need one. Thanks
Barb