Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 11-29-2013 06:42 PM

Carrot, I love your Chiclet! It is so similar to my little one that it could by it's mother! I guess we've gotten lots of the same squares and put them together almost the same.

JNCT14 11-30-2013 03:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do what I do (just kidding, DON'T do what I do.....) get up at 4:30.....UGH!!!!!
But because I do manage to quilt at that ungodly hour, here is the latest. This one is for my daughter's friend and cheer co-captain for her 18th birthday. I rarely repeat a pattern but I liked this so much that I have already started piecing one for me. I saw the pattern on the board but no directions so I had to try and figure them out - as a result I think I cut things wrong because I keep cutting off the points!!!! grrr - hopefully no one will notice.

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6430304)
Carrot your quilt is beautiful and the size is huge...when did you start this? I love all the colors that you choose. I think I see some squares I gave you (just joking) also thanks for sharing the pattern.

I NEED MORE QUILTING TIME....and yes I am yelling someone give me more quilting time......sigh

dottie dodge 11-30-2013 07:33 AM

Love your French Braid Star! I have this on my to do list. Tell us what not to do!

I mailed all past due birthday charms this last week. My apologies for being so late!

Mariposa 11-30-2013 08:24 AM

Pretty quilt JNCT!

Lstew2212 12-01-2013 04:41 AM

I got another candy package from S Dodge. This swap is great, I really would like to do it again next year.
Thank you for the birthday surprise.

Honchey 12-01-2013 07:06 AM

Here's wishing you a Happy Birthday Nurse Bonnie!!!!

Mariposa 12-01-2013 05:11 PM

A very happy birthday to nurse Bonnie!! :)

nurse bonnie 12-02-2013 09:50 AM

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a great day! Spent part of the day sewing with my sewing buddies. Then had some quality time with my 2 great grandsons. I feel blessed with all my family & friends & especially my quilty friends.

sew4nin 12-02-2013 12:12 PM

So sorry marybrace, I just saw this. I did receive my candy from you the first week in Nov. I posted thanks on Nov 4, but I can see that with all the posts, things easily get buried (as evidenced by the fact I didn't see this post until today) Many thanks, neighbor!

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 6419687)
sew4nin, you are just down the road a piece and haven't received my candy yet? one shipped at the same time has been received in Washington state...do you suppose yours is taking the scenic route?

barbarakibler23 12-03-2013 06:52 AM

Happy (a few days late) birthday Nurse Bonnie...sounds like you had a nice birthday. I hope you enjoy receiving little squares all month long.