Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

ahwu 03-25-2013 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404318[/ATTACH]

I just received my Birthday card / candy from quiltingdragon. I got some lovely squares and a cute pocket kleenex cover. Thank you so much.

Lstew2212 03-25-2013 03:10 PM

Hi to all, I am still here. I have been reading/stalking this site. Getting ready to mail out April B days.

Mariposa 03-25-2013 03:26 PM

Jarenie- cute little twister project!!

Now I will be checking out all the ads in the paper! :)

Honchey 03-25-2013 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now I will be checking out all the ads in the paper! :)[/QUOTE]

I made my first 2 envelopes using the Sam's Club flyer..I used Elmer's glue on one and then used a glue stick on the other...The glue stick works better! here's a photo of them...

I'm wondering...I have a roll of freezer paper that I haven't used..I bought it to do pping but that did not work out for me... it's strong enough and it has a waterproof side of plastic.....hmmmm..I'm going to dig it out of the closet and try it out for the envelopes...only thing is it would have to be taped not glued because of the plastic side...I'll see & let you all know how it turns out...

barbarakibler23 03-25-2013 05:16 PM

Contest will be tomorrow. Have technical difficulties tonight.

SheriR 03-25-2013 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 5954418)
Contest will be tomorrow. Have technical difficulties tonight.

Oh good cause I'm out of town. Peepin from my phone lolol. Watching princess golf again. She's in 2nd place after day one..... :D (keep it up baby girl)

JNCT14 03-26-2013 03:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh wow that lil twister is SO CUTE!!! I am binding my braid quilt tonight to give to our football club for a fundraiser. Will take pictures of it when finally finished. i came up witha neat FMQ for it.
My daughter was made a cheerleading captain last night!!!!!!!! She was SO THRILLED!!!!! Gotta share a picture.....

Fraew 03-26-2013 06:27 AM

Congratulations JNCT14!

Mamaskeeto 03-26-2013 08:38 AM

Congrats to your daughter for being made captain. She is a cutie!!!

Originally Posted by JNCT14 (Post 5955011)
Oh wow that lil twister is SO CUTE!!! I am binding my braid quilt tonight to give to our football club for a fundraiser. Will take pictures of it when finally finished. i came up witha neat FMQ for it.
My daughter was made a cheerleading captain last night!!!!!!!! She was SO THRILLED!!!!! Gotta share a picture.....

Mamaskeeto 03-26-2013 08:39 AM

Way to go on being in 2nd place --- keep it up!!

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5954596)
Oh good cause I'm out of town. Peepin from my phone lolol. Watching princess golf again. She's in 2nd place after day one..... :D (keep it up baby girl)