Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

carrot 03-26-2013 08:59 AM

quiltymama and mariposa your envelopes went in the mail yesterday :thumbup:

honchey love your envelopes !! Good job !!:thumbup:

SheriR and JNCT14 you most be so proud of your daughters :)

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 03-26-2013 10:36 AM

The first April birthday is in the mail. I'm holding off on the others until closer to their birthdays.

jarenie 03-26-2013 03:23 PM

Just got my final present. And with extra candy from her grandmother's stash. Thank you so much Queen of 2802

barbarakibler23 03-26-2013 04:23 PM

Ok here is the contest typed on my teeny tiny phone

figure out the month. Then figure out the date. Then find out who I am.

month......my birthstone is pearl.

date: figure out the following with a calculator:

Start with 1005
Multiply by 2
Multiply by 3
divided by 30
minus 170
add 19
minus 40
that number should be someone's birthday
who am I?
i will pick a winner tomorrow at 7 pm. Notice the different time

Honchey 03-26-2013 05:21 PM

Ha Ha, I was at Sam's today and got some more flyers....

queenof2802 03-26-2013 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by jarenie (Post 5956494)
Just got my final present. And with extra candy from her grandmother's stash. Thank you so much Queen of 2802

You are very welcome!

SheriR 03-26-2013 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5955746)
SheriR and JNCT14 you most be so proud of your daughters :)

Thank you carrot, Princesses team took FIRST place in the tournament! I always love watching her play.

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5956694)
Ha Ha, I was at Sam's today and got some more flyers....

Ok Now you're making me want to try making envelopes!

JNCT14 03-27-2013 03:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Go Sheri and the Princess!!! Thats awesome!
So Honchey asked for the dimensions on the 60 degree template inorder to use with her AccuQuilt GO. Here they are: 2.5" wide strip, template top is 2 5/8", template bottom is 5 5/8".

I finshed the fundraiser quilt, here is the final, didn't wash it yet so you could see the FMQ pattern and took a close up of that as well. I think my next one will have grey instead of black sashing but not sure yet.

carrot 03-27-2013 06:07 AM

JNCT14 -- I love that quilt !!!!!!!!!

barbarakibler23 03-27-2013 06:42 AM

Well I am back..............my modem died! very sad :( especially when ATT wanted me to buy a new one when I have been there customer for over 16 years! So needless to say I got a new one for free :) and then the guy looked at my bill and found me a savings of $60.00 a month on my bundle (TV, internet, cable and phone) ok that made me happy.

It makes my heart sing to see everyone sharing their quilting ideas, crafting ideas and family accomplishments.
I think some friendships are being made.....that's a good thing!

So I have heard from MaryBrace...she is still waiting on one more. (correct me if I am wrong Mary)
and from Jarenie....she has received them ALL...yeah ladies! (I can hardly wait until October) but I WILL enjoy spring and summer first...(warm weather please come).

Contest is on until tonight 7pm.....now I am on the way to my daughter's house. She is pregnant and not due until August and had contractions Monday :( so she is on bed rest. Gonna go and tell that grandbaby to stay put!

Have a great day everyone.....
Barb