Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

nls 04-28-2013 06:45 PM

Happy Birthday wishes to Rhonda and Sue.

Belated Birthday wishes to Mary Ellen, Jarenie, Erin and Alice.

Hope you are all enjoying your "Birthday Candy"!

quiltingdragon 04-28-2013 08:41 PM

Late April Babies - your squares went out on Saturday! I forgot to put cards in there, so if you get one in a yellow envelope with some extra gifties, it's probably from me.
On to the questions:
1) what is your favorite flower? to see: Daisies or Roses (Roses are my SAI fraternity flower) to smell: Roses or Lilacs
2) if you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? Europe visiting all the museums, or Australia visiting my friends from my semester abroad.
3) favorite place at your house? My bedroom/sewingroom
4) favorite movie of all time..... The American President or The Lion King, it is a tie.
5) 1 thing you have growing in your garden. weeds and wounded daffodils - we haven't planted anything yet this year due to late frost.

Lstew2212 04-29-2013 04:25 AM

whew, I am all done with my show. I have been a stalker to the thread lately because I act in the local community theater. Our show was this past weekend and now it is over. A very successful and funny show. now I am on to my next project; sewing costumes for the July summer musical, "Wizard of Oz". I want to wish all the April ladies a Happy Birthday. Now on to May. Happy Spring to all.

carrot 04-29-2013 05:52 AM

Happy birthday sustraley!!!!!

sustraley 04-29-2013 07:41 AM

It has been a great birthday. My grandson who is 16 months old, made me a wonderful flower pot with his handprints on it. I am so thankful to everyone who I received birthday candy and "extras" from. Here is everyone I have received from. Thank you all very, very much.

marybrace, harenie, aquiltymama, Ahwu, mariposa, honchey, oneteapot, abdconsultant, wanda lou, queen of 2802, carrot, nis, sewmany, fraew, mitcham, gandee1, lisa_wanna_b_quilter, goldendog55, sew4in, lstew2212, nurse bonnie, JNCT14, mamaskeeto, quiltingdragon, darcene.

The squares are amazing and you all have made my birthday special and exciting.:thumbup:

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 04-29-2013 12:59 PM

Sustraley, it really sounds like a great birthday!

ahwu 04-29-2013 01:51 PM

Happy Be-lated Birthday to Mariposa.
Happy Birthday to sustraley.

Mariposa 04-29-2013 02:11 PM

Sustraley~ A very happy birthday to you! Hope you have time to play with your squares! :)

Honchey 04-30-2013 05:29 AM

Happy Birthday a day late SueStraley!!! sounds like you had a good one!

SheriR 04-30-2013 06:02 PM

Well I'm so slow this month!! But Happy Late Birthday to Mariposa and sustraley. I've had your Birthday Candy ready to mail for days. I finely got to the po today! Please forgive the tardiness. But remember y'all are both the Birthday Princess while you're still receiving birthday gifts!! :D

May birthday candy went out today too!!! :D

AND... Did I miss this weeks game... Boohoo :( :D